42

"One-third is one-third. One-third of mana is enough for me." Anmenan replied briskly with a smile on his brows and eyes.

Seeing Anmenan like this, 004 recovered one-third of Anmenan's mana without any doubt, "The host waits until this plane ends, and I will take away the mana again." 004 also

thought Trying to take back the mana when the time comes? Anmenan sneered in his heart, 004 was simply wishful thinking. Once in his hands, it will be his forever, and no one can take it away. The reason why his mana was taken away in the first place was because Anmenan had no defense at all at that time, but this time 004 should not try to trick him again.

An Monan moved his hand slightly, and found that his mana had finally recovered partly, so he smiled with satisfaction. Although it has only recovered one-third, it is enough to deal with the mob.

In fact, An Monan was not just trying to scare 004, Lin Xuanqi and Lin Xuanyou were not in his eyes at all, and now the only person he was afraid of was Fu Chengze.

Fu Chengze's blackening value for him is about to reach full marks. If Fu Chengze is really completely blackened, with Fu Chengze's huge energy, Anmenan who has lost his mana may really be unable to beat him, so Anmenan must prepare in advance. An Monan is a person who doesn't like to be controlled by others, so he must lead the matter between him and Fu Chengze.

Lin Xuanqi and Lin Xuanyou successfully held the base meeting, but at the meeting, Lin Xuanqi named An Monan and Fu Chengze in front of everyone.

"I hope everyone will remember these two names, because these two people are the targets we all have to deal with."

Lin Xuanqi's words made the people standing below talk a lot, and they didn't understand why it was so late Lin Xuanqi didn't let them deal with zombies, but instead dealt with their compatriots?

Seeing the perplexed expressions of the people standing below, Lin Xuanqi explained righteously: "These two people are very dangerous. Staying in the base is a threat to all of us. You probably I don't know, these two people are very skilled, but they are very cruel. They are not only cruel to zombies, but they will kill people casually when they are unhappy. Some people have witnessed their crimes with their own eyes. I will let this person tell you now Listen."

Lin Xuanyou brought Li Shengyu out, Li Shengyu was so frightened that he was about to cry, but before Lin Xuanyou threatened him with a knife, Li Shengyu was too afraid of death, so now he had to stand up in front of everyone Anmenan's crimes were accused in person.

"At the beginning, Anmenan and Fu Chengze were in the same team. Anmenan was indeed a cruel person. At that time, a man named Li Junle in our team offended him, so Anmenan locked Li Junle and the zombies in the same team. Together, let all of us watch Li Junle being eaten by zombies. And later, when An Monan and Fu Chengze got upset, they killed dozens of people in our team. Because I hid in the corpse They were below, so they escaped unharmed and were not killed by them."

After hearing Li Shengyu's words, everyone standing below was shocked, they never imagined that An Monan and Fu Chengze would be so cruel, killing as soon as they said they would kill , There is no humanity at all, this is really terrible.

"Did you hear that? An Monan and Fu Chengze are so vicious in their actions. They might kill one day when they are in a bad mood. Then all the people in the base will be unlucky, so we must find a way to kill them." Get rid of it."

The people standing below felt that what Lin Xuanqi said made sense, since these people have joined the base, they just want to survive in this apocalypse. It would be too wronged if they were killed by An Monan and Fu Chengze for no reason.