5

"An Monan, are you really not afraid of death? Do you believe that I'm throwing you into the sea to feed the fish now?" Fu Chengze threatened in a cold tone.

An Monan raised the corners of his mouth and smiled softly. His smile was so charming that Fu Chengze was stunned in place, his heart felt as if he had been bumped lightly, itching.

"You..."

Before Fu Chengze finished speaking, An Monan suddenly sat on Fu Chengze's lap again.

"You can take care of me, okay?" Anmo Nanyu said suddenly and endlessly.

As soon as An Mo Nan said this, the surroundings suddenly fell silent, and everyone looked at the bold and shameless An Mo Nan in shock.

With a sarcastic smile on the corner of Fu Chengze's mouth, he asked in a deep voice, "Why? Why should I keep you?"

An Monan just rejected him a few days ago and played tricks on him once. What are you going to do now?

The killing intent in Fu Chengze's heart became more and more intense, and he didn't have much patience for this kind of person who dared to provoke him again and again.

"Because I'm good-looking." Anmonan said in a very natural tone.

In his cognition, those who are taken care of should be good-looking people. Is he not good-looking? But obviously everyone who met him said he was good-looking, and when he walked on the street, people would always peek at him.

Fu Chengze looked at An Monan silently, and was shocked by his words.

In all fairness, Anmenan is indeed very beautiful, even the most beautiful person he has ever seen. But for some reason, hearing An Monan's boastful words, Fu Chengze wanted to support his forehead helplessly.

However, Anmenan in this appearance is very cute. Fu Chengze became a little interested, and continued to ask: "Apart from this?" Anmenan

thought about it carefully, and then replied: "I also have great strength. , can help you do a lot of things."

Fu Chengze had already seen An Monan's strength that night, and he still felt a little annoyed thinking about it now. He, Fu Chengze, had never been so ashamed before, to be almost pushed out of bed by a delicate and frail little beauty.

"What else?" Fu Chengze expressed that he didn't want to talk about this matter, and quickly changed the subject.

Isn't good-looking and strong enough? Fu Chengze must have asked too much, and An Monan gradually became bored.

But in order to complete the task and restore his mana, Anmenan endured it.

After thinking for a long time, An Monan thought of another thing that made him very happy, and said excitedly: "I am tougher than you, does that count?" Fu Chengze was so amused that he laughed out loud, a

little He looked at Anmenan from head to toe with disdain.

It's not that he looks down on Anmenan, Anmenan just looks like a weak chicken who hasn't been fit. For a thin little man like him, the flesh on his body should be soft and comfortable to the touch.

Seeing that Fu Chengze looked down on him so much, Anmenan shouted anxiously: "It's true! If you don't believe me, touch it!" Anmenan

directly took Fu Chengze's hand and touched his stomach, then cocked his tail triumphantly Said: "Look! The meat on my stomach is not soft at all! It's very hard!"

Fu Chengze's hand suddenly touched An Monan's stomach, and he paused for a moment. Just as he was about to say something, his subordinates Surprised by the touch.

Anmenan's stomach was really hard, and he pressed it a few times lightly, and the flesh on his body was really hard.

Seeing Fu Chengze's shocked look, An Monan said proudly, "Look, I didn't lie to you, did I? My body is just harder than yours!" "Why is

this? Why is your body like this?" Fu Chengze said to this The matter finally became interesting, and asked with some surprise.

"I can't tell you that!" Anmo Nan tilted his head and replied arrogantly.

Now that he has no mana, what if Fu Chengze finds out that he is a stone spirit, arrests him and dissects him? He doesn't want to be fooled by him!

"Then your body has always been so hard? Won't it become soft?" Fu Chengze poked An Monan's stomach again and asked curiously.

An Monan glared at Fu Chengze who was casually touching his belly, then covered his belly with clothes, and replied solemnly: "Yes, but I will only let the people I like touch my soft belly, others None."

If Anmonan's body becomes soft, it is when he is most vulnerable. If someone attacked him at this time, Anmenan might be completely hurt, and even his life would be endangered.

So Anmonan will only let people he likes and trusts touch his soft belly. So far, no such person has appeared.

"Don't you want me to keep you? Then you should like me very much, can you let me touch your soft belly?" Fu Chengze's tone at this time was like a big bad wolf coaxing a little white rabbit.

"No, I don't like you, and I don't want you to touch it." An Monan refused without hesitation in a very resolute tone.