Chapter 72 The Movie King Falls in Love with Me 2

Fu Chengze spoke very little. He only said one sentence to the trainees, and then returned to the instructors with a cold expression.

But even though Fu Chengze was like this, everyone present looked at Fu Chengze with admiration and did not dare to have any opinions or thoughts about him. After all, Fu Chengze is truly a legend in the entertainment industry. He is the youngest actor. Every movie he makes wins both box office and reputation, and his status in the industry is extremely high. Moreover, Fu Chengze also has many fans, including fans of all ages.

The program team would not be dissatisfied with Fu Chengze's behavior. After all, the program team felt grateful to invite Fu Chengze to this show. You must know that Fu Chengze has never participated in any variety shows. The program team originally only sent an invitation to Fu Chengze with the idea of giving it a try. Unexpectedly, Fu Chengze actually agreed in the end, which made everyone on the program team almost die of excitement.

However, the program team later speculated that Fu Chengze may have come to participate because of Xiao Muyu's relationship. After all, everyone in the industry knew that Fu Chengze and Xiao Muyu had an excellent relationship and were very good friends in private.

After the instructors appeared, it was time for the trainees to perform.

All the trainees became nervous when they saw the five instructors sitting right in front and calling their names one by one to perform.

Because the instructors have very strict requirements, some of the trainees who were just starting to be evaluated by the instructors even started crying on the spot.

The trainees all thought that Xiao Muyu would be gentler to them at first, but who knew that Xiao Muyu's tone was indeed very gentle and patient when he spoke to each trainee, but his words were unceremonious and directly pointed out each of them. A trainee's shortcomings and failings.

Fu Chengze is the scariest of the five instructors. He speaks very little, but every time he speaks he can make the trainees cry. Fu Chengze would not praise others, but would only point out the shortcomings of the trainees in the coldest tone. His behavior made many trainees become more nervous and uneasy.

An Monan sat down bored and watched the performance above. He watched Xiao Muyu for a while, and then Fu Chengze for a while, and found that the relationship between Xiao Muyu and Fu Chengze seemed to be pretty good. The two of them often talk quietly together, and their relationship seems to be very familiar.

Many trainees also noticed this scene and started talking quietly, which was overheard by An Monan.

"No wonder people on the Internet say that Fu Chengze and Xiao Muyu have a good relationship. Now it seems to be true. The two of them are always whispering."

"Yes, and Fu Chengze doesn't seem so cold when facing Xiao Muyu. His expression shows It's much better after going up."

"Don't you know? The two of them have a lot of CP fans, super crazy. They should be the most popular CPs in the industry now."

An Monan raised his eyebrows when he heard the word CP. , looked at Fu Chengze and Xiao Muyu sitting there with complicated eyes.

For some reason, An Monan was the last one to perform. Because he had waited for too long, An Monan had a very ugly expression when he went up.

Xiao Muyu smiled and looked at the particularly outstanding-looking boy in front of him, and asked gently: "Is your name An Monan? Your name is very nice."

An Monan looked at Xiao Muyu who was very close to him, and quietly He held his trembling hand and looked at Xiao Muyu with mixed emotions. His name was given to him by Xiao Muyu, but now Xiao Muyu has completely forgotten him and become strangers to him.