Chapter 61 Punishment World 5

Li Gaolang didn't expect Fu Chengze to be so sharp-eyed. He had already seen that he was standing with An Monan just now. Fortunately, he was so proud that Fu Chengze didn't notice him just now. His happiness was all in vain.

However, Li Gaolang would definitely not admit this to Fu Chengze. He did not dare to offend Fu Chengze, fearing that Fu Chengze would really kill him, but at the same time, he did not dare to offend An Monan. Although he only got along with An Monan for a few days, for some reason, Li Gaolang always felt that An Monan was a really terrible person. Don't offend anyone if you offend him, otherwise the end will be tragic.

Therefore, Li Gaolang had to insist that he did not know An Monan and could not betray An Monan.

"What are you talking about? Why can't I understand? I don't know the person you are talking about. I came out alone to wander around. Please spare me this time and let me go. Please. "Li Gaolang nodded and bowed in compliment.

But Fu Chengze didn't listen to Li Gaolang's tricks at all. He looked at Li Gaolang coldly, and the next second suddenly appeared in front of Li Gaolang and strangled Li Gaolang's neck.

"I'll give you one last chance, will you say it or not?" Fu Chengze said coldly.

"I...what did I say? I really don't know...please let me go..." Li Gaolang was almost out of breath and begged for mercy in a difficult tone.

Fu Chengze didn't expect that the man in front of him had a tough mouth, so he gradually began to use force on his hands, preparing to strangle him to death.

"Let me go...let me go quickly..."

Li Gaolang felt his breathing gradually becoming weaker. Just when he thought he was going to die in the hands of this terrible person in front of him, a hand suddenly stretched out from his side. His hand attacked Fu Chengze's hand.

Fu Chengze reflexively wanted to fight back, but when he saw the person's face, his outstretched hand stopped in mid-air, and his expression instantly became joyful.

"Momo, I finally found you!" Fu Chengze reached out and wanted to grab An Monan's hand.

But An Monan dodged Fu Chengze's hand expressionlessly, and then pulled Li Gaolang, who was still dazed aside, behind him.

"You are really causing me trouble, why don't you come here quickly!" An Monan yelled at Li Gaolang angrily.

When An Monan came here, he happened to see Fu Chengze grabbing Li Gaolang's neck. If it weren't for the fact that Li Gaolang was about to die and didn't betray him yet, An Monan wouldn't have rescued him. Now that An Monan has appeared in front of Fu Chengze, subsequent troubles will surely follow, making An Monan very annoyed and unhappy.

Fu Chengze looked at An Monan's familiar attitude when talking to Li Gaolang, and narrowed his eyes slightly. A trace of murderous intent flashed in his eyes when he looked at Li Gaolang.

Li Gaolang didn't know anything yet. He only knew that there seemed to be a cold air drifting from his body, which made him a little frightened.

"Momo, I finally found you. How are you doing? Why did you come to this world?" Fu Chengze had many questions to ask An Monan. There were really too many questions in his mind at this time. Everything is related to Anmonan.

Although Fu Chengze had guessed that An Monan did not belong to the world he was in, Fu Chengze did not know what An Monan's true identity was. Fu Chengze only knew that after he committed suicide in front of An Monan's grave, his strong obsession kept his soul wandering until he came to this strange world.

After coming to this strange world, Fu Chengze immediately realized that An Monan should be in this world. He didn't know why he followed An Monan to this world.