54

After Chen Tianyun died, An Monan took a cold look at the people who were still alive, and said coldly: "From today onwards, all of you must obey my orders. If you dare to resist, Chen Tianyun's The end is your end, understand?"

"Understood!" The rest of the people hurriedly replied loudly, for fear that answering late would make An Monan unhappy.

Chen Zhiying resented An Monan very much in her heart, resented that An Mo Nan killed her father cruelly, but seeing that everyone around her was scared by An Mo Nan and did not dare to fight against him, Chen Zhiying had no choice but to suppress the hatred in her heart, and lowered her heart. He didn't dare to resist An Monan.

Of course An Monan knew that Chen Zhiying hated him very much now, but he didn't pay attention to such a small guy like Chen Zhiying. What he wanted to do most now was to find Fu Chengze and take revenge on him.

Anmenan is really angry now. He has lived for tens of thousands of years and has never suffered such a big loss. It's rare for him to trust someone, but he didn't expect to be stabbed in the back by Fu Chengze. It's not a gentleman not to take revenge. An Monan must make Fu Chengze pay the price.

It would be too cheap to kill Fu Chengze just like this, so An Monan has already thought of a good way to take revenge on Fu Chengze.

"Listen to me, I, Anmenan, am not an unreasonable person. So if you obey me obediently, I won't do anything to you." Anmenan looked at the crowd slowly Opened his mouth, "From today onwards, all of you will be ordered by me. I want to destroy the Demon Cult. Isn't this what you want to do the most? As long as you listen to me, I will lead You have wiped out the entire Demon Cult and brought Fu Chengze, the leader of the Demon Cult, to justice, do you hear that?"

"Yes!" Everyone hurriedly replied loudly.

Anmenan nodded in satisfaction, then turned and walked forward. The others hurriedly followed behind An Monan, lowering their heads and not daring to speak much.

Chen Zhiying looked sadly at the corpse of Chen Tianyun lying on the ground, then at the corpse of Luo Xuanbai floating on the water, gritted her teeth and left.

It's not too late for a gentleman to take revenge for ten years. Due to the situation, she can only leave the bodies of her father and second senior brother here. In the future, she will definitely seek revenge from Anmenan, and will definitely make Anmenan pay the price. At that time, she must make Anmonan kneel in front of her father's grave to repent.

Anmenan led the others back to Tiandijiao. At this time, almost the entire martial arts righteousness began to obey Anmenan's words and let Anmenan send them around. If some sects were disobedient, Anmenan would come to them directly, and when these sects surrendered and were willing to listen to him, Anmenan would let them go.

There are many people who resent Anmenan's actions very much in their hearts, but they can't beat Anmenan, so they can only hold back their reluctance and resentment in their hearts, and dare not show it in front of Anmenan.

Of course, Anmenan knew that many people were not convinced by him, but Anmenan didn't care. He still said that if these people have the ability to fight him, they will fight him. Those who can beat him are the winners. Those who are not capable of fighting him should be obedient puppets.

After the entire martial arts world was controlled by Anmenan alone, Anmenan began to order his men to destroy the branches of the Demon Cult one by one.

A series of operations by Anmenan shocked 004, leaving 004 stunned and unbelievable.

"Host, what are you doing? The task is to ask you to make Fu Chengze give up the idea of ​​destroying the entire martial arts righteous way, instead of asking you to bring the martial arts righteous way to destroy the demon sect! If you are doing this now, what should you do next? Do it?" 004 was about to cry, he didn't understand how the ancestor An Monan started to do things as he wanted again.