53

"Fu Chengze, you..." An Monan really didn't expect that Fu Chengze would sneak up on him from behind, and looked at Fu Chengze in shock, unable to recover for a long time.

Fu Chengze looked at An Monan with hatred and disgust in his eyes. His eyes were red and his body was trembling. Obviously he stabbed An Monan with a knife, but Fu Chengze seemed to be in more pain than An Monan, and he was on the verge of collapse.

When Chen Tianyun saw An Monan with his back turned to him, he lowered his head and smiled as he succeeded in his plot, then took out his weapon and prepared to attack An Mo Nan from behind. But Chen Tianyun didn't expect that he didn't succeed this time. An Monan noticed it the moment he made a move.

An Monan turned around and kicked away the weapon in Chen Tianyun's hand, then pinched Chen Tianyun's neck tightly, and said in a hateful voice: "Chen Tianyun, I think you are tired of working!" Chen Tianyun knew An Monan

's His skill has improved by leaps and bounds, but he didn't expect An Monan to be so powerful. He didn't even have the possibility to fight back, so he was caught by Anmenan all of a sudden.

Just when Anmenan was about to break Chen Tianyun's neck, Fu Chengze behind Anmenan attacked Anmenan again and wanted to attack him. This time An Monan found out, he was forced to let go of Chen Tianyun helplessly, and flew to the other side, looking at Fu Chengze and Chen Tianyun in front of him with cold eyes.

Anmenan is a very vigilant person, and his vigilance is unlikely to allow people to sneak attack him. The reason why Fu Chengze was able to successfully attack An Mo Nan was because An Mo Nan believed in him and had no defense against him. But Fu Chengze failed his trust, and An Monan was completely disappointed in him at this time. Therefore, it was impossible for An Monan to allow Fu Chengze to successfully attack him for the second time. He had now withdrawn his trust in Fu Chengze, and Fu Chengze had been blacklisted from him.

"Fu Chengze, you are so stupid that you start to doubt me after being provoked by someone at random. I really shouldn't have believed your words back then. We should never have cooperated from the very beginning. You never believed me."

It was the first time An Monan was so angry, and it was the first time he believed in someone, but what happened in front of him mocked how naive he was in choosing to believe in Fu Chengze. There is no one worthy of his trust. The only person in this world who can be trusted is himself. Anmenan once again strengthened this idea and learned a lesson from this incident thoroughly.

"An Monan, don't lie to me." Fu Chengze shouted in pain, "You and Chen Tianyun have discussed it long ago, and all this is a conspiracy between you and Chen Tianyun!"

"Why did Chen Tianyun disappear inexplicably? Only you Knowing the whereabouts of Chen Tianyun, you deliberately brought me to Peach Blossom Island just to cooperate with Chen Tianyun in catching me, you really let me down."

Fu Chengze looked at An Monan angrily, unwilling to believe what An Mo Nan said to him any sentence. Anmenan's back was soaked with blood at this time, but this injury was nothing to Anmenan. The biggest blow to him now was Fu Chengze's sudden betrayal and attack. He really never expected that Fu Chengze would do this from the beginning to the end.

Luo Xuanbai and Chen Zhiying looked at An Monan, Fu Chengze, and Chen Tianyun who were confronting each other in bewilderment. They didn't understand what happened, and they didn't know whose words were true. After Chen Tianyun was released by An Mo Nan, he coughed violently a few times, and then quickly settled into a posture, in case An Mo Nan would come to deal with him at any time.

To be honest, An Monan's skill really exceeded Chen Tianyun's expectations. Originally, Chen Tianyun was sure of winning, but now he suddenly lost confidence. In fact, Chen Tianyun already knew about the arrest of An Monan and Luo Xuanbai. He had planted a spy in the Devil's Sect, and that spy had already told him what happened to the Devil's Sect.