8

"What are you doing? How dare you bump into our Bai Yu?" Chen Baiyu's male manager, who raised his orchid finger, screamed first.

An Monan frowned and covered his ears, "It's awful, don't howl. And are you blind? He hit me first."

Chen Baiyu didn't expect such an unknown little star to dare to do this For him, after standing up with the support of others, he walked towards Anmonan angrily.

"You see, you are looking for death!" Chen Baiyu stretched out his hand to An Monan without hesitation, ready to teach this newcomer a lesson.

But before his hand hit Anmenan's face, Anmenan directly pinched his wrist.

An Monan hadn't squeezed hard yet, but Chen Baiyu screamed like a pig being killed.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!"

An Monan let go of his hand, not because he was afraid of Chen Baiyu's pain, but because An Monan was really about to be pierced by Chen Baiyu's ugly voice, so he stretched out his hand to cover it speechlessly own ears.

Chen Baiyu looked at his wrist that was swollen like a pig's trotter, and shouted to his back in dismay: "You all go up and beat him! Make sure to beat him into a pig's face!" There were many bodyguards standing behind Chen Baiyu

. When the bodyguards heard Chen Baiyu's words, they all ran towards An Monan in a swarm.

Looking at the dozen or so bodyguards in front of him, Anmenan was excited and eager to try.

It's really great, he's been aggrieved by losing his mana for the past few days, and now he finally has a place to vent. He wants to exercise his muscles and bones well, and he wants to teach all these people in front of him as if they were that stupid human Fu Chengze.

But before Anmenan could make a move, he seemed to hear the voice of that stupid man.

"What are you doing?"

Fu Chengze, who hadn't appeared for several days, stood behind An Monan, staring at the bodyguards, and said coldly, as if a god descended.

When the bodyguards saw that it was Mr. Fu, they all stopped in a panic, lowering their heads and not daring to look at Mr. Fu again.

"Brother Chengze!" Chen Baiyu saw that it was Fu Chengze, and hurriedly ran towards him as if he had seen a savior, crying ghostly and howling, "Brother Chengze, you must make the decision for me! How dare this audacious person touch my wrist? He was pinched like this! You must throw him into the sea to feed the fish for me!"

Fu Chengze glanced at Chen Baiyu's swollen wrist, and then glanced at An Monan who was standing there confidently. Both helpless and speechless.

He could see the strength of Young Master An, so Chen Baiyu's appearance must have been made by An Monan.

But although Fu Chengze thought so in his heart, he still said in a deep voice with a paralyzed face: "Bai Yu, what strength does a child like An Monan have to make you like this? Stop messing around, hurry up and shoot your scene." "

An Monan on the side opened his eyes wide in disbelief, what kid? He has lived for tens of thousands of years, okay? He is obviously a big man!

Moreover, his strength is obviously great, and Fu Chengze is clearly no match for him, so why does he say that?

When Chen Baiyu heard that Fu Chengze was clearly defending An Monan, he was so angry that he was speechless, and looked at Fu Chengze sadly and embarrassingly.

Seeing Chen Baiyu like this, An Monan rolled his eyes, and suddenly thought of a good idea.