49

Sure enough, there was no one in Chen Tianyun's room, but all his things were still there, as if he left for a while and would come back soon.

"Eldest brother, all of father's things are still here, so he must not have left by himself, and must have been robbed by someone suddenly." Chen Zhiying said very anxiously, "Eldest brother, you know that father has always practiced kung fu. Where is the place, so can you take us to that place first? See if Dad went there to practice, or was he really captured?" Anmenan recalled, and then

said Chen Tianyun found a dark compartment on the bookcase in Chen Tianyun's room. After pressing it hard, the entire wall turned over, and a dark room appeared inside.

Luo Xuanbai watched An Monan walk into the dark room very unwillingly, feeling very dissatisfied and resentful. As Chen Tianyun's second apprentice, he never knew that there was such a dark room in Chen Tianyun's room. His master was really partial, and he only told An Monan about everything, and never let him, the second apprentice, go. in the eyes.

A group of people followed Anmonan into the darkroom, which was very large and filled with many books. But there was no one inside, and Chen Tianyun was not there.

"It seems that my father was really taken away by the bad guys. Senior brother, what should we do? What if something happens to my father?" Chen Zhiying cried.

An Monan scanned the secret room, pointed to the box in the middle, and said in a deep voice, "The magic book that was placed there is gone." As soon as

An Mo Nan said this, both Luo Xuanbai and Chen Zhiying's faces turned pale. changed, became panicked.

"You said that the magic book was stolen by someone? What should we do? This is the treasure of our Heaven and Earth Sect!"

Luo Xuanbai was about to die of anxiety. It turned out that the magic book was stored here. Luo Xuanbai never knew about this matter, if he had known earlier, he would have found a way to come here to steal it.

The secret book of magical skills is the treasure of the Tiandi Sect. Chen Tianyun has practiced the martial arts in the secret book of magical skills, which is why he has become one of the best masters in the martial arts world. However, it is said that Chen Tianyun has not yet finished learning all the martial arts in the secret book of magic arts, he has only learned the fifth level, so he often retreats to practice, and wants to cultivate to the ninth level of skills as soon as possible. When Chen Tianyun reaches the ninth level, then Chen Tianyun will become the most powerful master in the martial arts, maybe Fu Chengze will be at a disadvantage if he meets him.

Therefore, many people in the martial arts have been eyeing this secret book of Tiandijiao, but because Chen Tianyun is extremely powerful in martial arts, and the entire Tiandijiao has a high status in the martial arts, ordinary people dare not offend Tiandijiao.

But now the secrets of magic skills disappeared together with Chen Tianyun, so Luo Xuanbai and Chen Zhiying wondered if someone in the martial arts stole the secrets of magic skills, and then took Chen Tianyun away.

But Luo Xuanbai looked at An Monan who was standing there with a blank face, and said tentatively: "But the only people who know that this magic book is here are the master and the elder brother, so you, the elder brother..." Luo Xuan Bai didn't finish his sentence, but everyone present could hear Luo Xuanbai's hidden meaning. He was suspicious of An Monan.

Anmenan gave Luo Xuanbai a cold look, his voice was full of danger, "So you are doubting me?"

Luo Xuanbai flinched in fear when he heard what Anmenan said. Hastily smiled and apologized: "Of course not, why would I think so? Master trusts you so much, it means that senior brother must be a trustworthy person, so what I said just now is not doubting senior brother, so senior brother Don't get me wrong. If I misunderstand you, then I'm sorry, I'm sorry."