27 first world END

"Silence!!!!"

The blood from An Monan's chest gushed out all of a sudden, and all of it sprayed onto Fu Chengze's face. Then An Monan fell straight forward into Fu Chengze's arms, and Fu Chengze caught him in a daze, his mind went blank and he couldn't think of anything.

"Mo Mo, Mo Mo, how are you? Just hold on, you'll be fine..." Fu Chengze's voice was trembling all the time, he touched An Mo Nan's pale face, and his hands were shaking uncomfortably.

Anmenan's blood has quickly stained the ground red, and the bright and coquettish red reveals a trace of weirdness.

An Monan, who was breathing weakly, opened his eyes and looked at the distraught Fu Chengze, and said slowly: "Fu Chengze, I don't love you, I never loved you...you refused to let me go when I was alive." Excuse me, can you let me go after I die?"

After Anmenan said these last few words, he closed his eyes forever and stopped breathing.

"Silence!!!" Fu Chengze's mournful cry resounded throughout the wedding venue, and everyone present could feel the despair and pain in his voice.

They didn't expect that a good wedding would now turn into a tragedy, and they all got up and left the wedding scene in a panic.

Fu Chengze looked at An Monan who was no longer in his arms, and was so sad that he vomited blood, and his whole body trembled.

Seeing that the blood he vomited had stained An Monan's face, Fu Chengze hurriedly reached out and wiped the blood on An Monan's face, and murmured: "Momo, your face is dirty, let me wipe it clean for you, okay?" ?Today is our wedding day, if your face looks like a little cat, others will laugh at you... Take a rest when you are tired, and we will hold the wedding after you rest well." Standing behind Fu

Chengze Li Jinhan looked at Fu Chengze in shock, as if looking at a lunatic.

"Momo, I'll take what you said just now as anger. Don't say these words again. I won't let you go. You are destined to be mine." Fu Chengze gently stroked An Monan's face, Said with a petting smile.

Li Jinhan couldn't listen anymore, he came over and pulled Fu Chengze up from the ground, shouting loudly: "Fu Chengze, wake up! An Monan is dead! He is not breathing now! Don't deceive yourself like this anymore Get down, can you be sober?"

"Who said he's dead? Li Jinhan, if you dare to curse Momo like that again, I won't let you go easily, I will kill you." Fu Chengze looked at Li Jinhan with cold eyes , seriously warned him.

Li Jinhan felt that Fu Chengze was really crazy. He had been driven crazy by An Monan's death, and he was no longer rational.

Fu Chengze hugged An Monan who was lying on the ground, then wiped his face, and said in a soft voice: "Go, we are married, I will take you home." At this time, no one could

see An Monan, who had already turned into a soul state, stood aside, looking at Fu Chengze's back expressionlessly.

"Host, congratulations, Fu Chengze's blackening value for you has reached a full score of 100, and all your tasks in this plane have been completed!" 004 shouted happily.

"Then can I leave this plane?" An Monan asked calmly, with a calm tone.

004 glanced at Fu Chengze's wobbly back, hesitantly said: "Master, don't you want to see what will happen to Fu Chengze next? You plan to leave this plane right now, don't you?

" After taking it back, I never looked at Fu Chengze again.

Hearing 004's question, Anmonan said coldly: "What's there to see? I'm not interested. Get me out of this plane quickly. What I'm interested in is how much my mana will recover." 004 was

helpless Looking at its cold-blooded and ruthless host, he sighed, and then activated the system, Anmonan disappeared in place and left this plane.

Fu Chengze took An Monan's body back to his home, and then began to take care of him as he did before, bathing and changing his clothes every day, and then hugging him to sleep at night.

All the servants of the Fu family have run away, and they all think that Mr. Fu has become a lunatic, even hugging a dead body and talking tenderly every day, treating the dead body as his lover.

Li Jinhan came to Fu Chengze many times, but no matter how much he persuaded, Fu Chengze was unwilling to sit down and have a good conversation with him. Fu Chengze always believed that Li Jinhan was deliberately destroying his and An Monan's happiness, and would always drive Li Jinhan away unceremoniously.

Fu Chengze never left this house again, he would stay with An Monan every day and take care of him.

"Momo, you slept for a long time today, when will you wake up? Are you a lazy pig? Why do you always stay in bed?" Fu Chengze looked affectionately at a rotting corpse lying on the bed They whispered in a low voice.

After meeting An Monan for a long time without any reaction, Fu Chengze reluctantly went to bed and lay beside An Monan, then hugged him tightly.

"Okay, since you want to sleep, I'll sleep with you. Momo, I knew what you said was angry. After you've seen it for so long, you still stayed by my side and didn't leave. So Momo What you said before that you don't love me is also angry, right? You must love me, right? I love you so much, I want to be with you so much, you can't leave me, you know? Silently, I love you... "

Fu Chengze closed his eyes, and a tear fell quietly from the corner of his eyes.

When Li Jinhan came to Fu Chengze's house again, he saw only two corpses hugging each other tightly on the bed, and an empty bottle containing poison was scattered on the ground.

"Chengze!" Li Jinhan cried out in grief, he never thought that this high-spirited and powerful Fa Xiao would end up like this in the end. Does he really love Anmenan that much? Love more than his own life?

Li Jinhan finally buried Fu Chengze and An Monan together. Looking at the tombstone in front of him, Li Jinhan stepped forward and put a bouquet of flowers in front of the tombstone.

"Chengze, I buried the person you love the most with you. If you know about it, you will be very happy. Chengze, you have never been with Anmenan in this life. I sincerely hope that you two will be together again in the next life." We can meet each other. I hope you two can have a happy ending in your next life, and I hope you two can live happily in your next life and don't suffer so much again." After Li Jinhan left, there was only

a lonely tombstone left on the spot. There are two names written on the tombstone, and those two names are tightly intertwined, which seems to mean that these two names will be intertwined for life after life...