21

An Monan was very angry when he saw Fu Chengze with other women around him just now, but now he suddenly figured it out again.

Anmenan is possessive of his own things, and no one is allowed to touch his things. Although Fu Chengze was not his property, but he signed a nurturing contract with Fu Chengze, which meant that at least during the nurturing period, Fu Chengze had already been imprinted with his Anmenan mark.

Now that Fu Chengze had another woman by his side, An Monan was very angry at first, but soon calmed down again.

Because in his opinion, Fu Chengze is already dirty now, with other auras, so An Monan no longer wants this dirty Fu Chengze anymore.

His only thought now is to finish the tasks on this plane as soon as possible, and then recover a little mana to see if he can destroy this world, and then leave completely.

But now Fu Chengze was so stimulated by An Monan's words that he almost lost his mind. He looked at An Monan angrily, and the anger in his eyes was about to burn An Monan.

"An Mo Nan, how dare you? If you dare to do this, I will definitely make you pay the price." Fu Chengze's voice became cold, threatening An Mo Nan.

What An Monan is most afraid of is the threat of others, "Do you think I dare? Anyway, you said that our nurturing contract has been terminated." "

Who said the contract was terminated? An Mo Nan, don't even try to get rid of me for the rest of your life! "

Fu Chengze was so angry that his eyes turned red, and at this time the woman beside Fu Chengze was so scared that he hid aside. Because Fu Chengze looked too scary now, she was afraid that it would affect herself in the end.

And Su Muxuan, who was still immersed in joy, felt cold when he saw Fu Chengze's reaction now.

He fell in love with Anmenan's face, and wanted Anmenan to play with him, but if the price was to offend Mr. Fu, then Su Muxuan would leave the hotel, and he didn't dare to hold anything wrong with Anmenan I thought about it.

"Congratulations to the host, Fu Chengze's admiration value for you has risen to 70 points, and the blackening value has risen to 50 points." 004's joyful voice sounded.

After hearing 004's words, the smile on An Monan's face became even brighter, "Fu Chengze, you said that our support contract was terminated, so it has nothing to do with you, you have no right to control me." "Look at

me Do you have the right to control you!" Fu Chengze, who lost his mind, directly took An Monan's hand and walked out.

People around looked at the angry Fu Chengze, and no one dared to step forward to stop him. Even Li Jinhan was seeing his friend so angry for the first time, did he really care about that An Monan?

An Monan, who was forced to get into the car by Fu Chengze, was sitting in the passenger seat at this time, but he looked very calm, and asked calmly, "Where are you taking me? What do you want to do?" Fu Chengze's face was terribly gloomy at this

time , his eyes were full of coldness, and the corner of his mouth raised a mocking arc, "Today I want to let you know what real nurturing is! Anmenan, I used to give you too much face and made you forget about it. I will let you You know how the word regret is written."

Fu Chengze looks calm now, but the calmer he is, the angrier he is, just like the calm before the storm.

Fu Chengze thought that he didn't care about An Monan, and he had been trying so hard to convince himself that An Monan was just a little lover for his fun.

But when he saw An Manan and that Su Muxuan together today, and when An Manan said that he was going to find someone else to take care of him, Fu Chengze couldn't lie to himself completely.

The anger and sadness gushing out of his heart only showed one thing. In fact, An Monan's position in his heart was very important, so important that Fu Chengze, who had always been calm and self-sufficient, began to lose his mind.

After Fu Chengze realized this, his desire to possess and control An Monan completely exploded in his heart.

Anmenan wants to find someone else? Just thinking about this scene, Fu Chengze couldn't stand it, and wished he could cut that person into pieces!

So today he must let An Monan clearly understand that he is Fu Chengze's man! If he dared to go to other people, Fu Chengze would definitely make him completely regret it, and he would never have the courage to do so in the future.

An Monan didn't resist, and Fu Chengze took him to his own home with a calm expression.

When Fu Chengze threw An Monan onto the bed and pressed him up, An Monan still didn't respond.

Fu Chengze gnawed directly at An Monan's neck, but after a long time he realized that An Monan still didn't respond. Feeling a little strange, Fu Chengze raised his head, only to see a scene he will never forget.

Crystal tears fell from the corners of An Monan's eyes, and he looked at Fu Chengze expressionlessly. Fu Chengze's heart ached with such despair that his grief was greater than his heart's death. The pain was so painful that he almost couldn't breathe.

Fu Chengze let go of An Monan with a painful expression, stared into his eyes and asked hoarsely: "An Monan, do you hate being touched by me so much? Didn't you still act like a baby to me before and resist me? But why do you treat me in such a lifeless way now?"

This was the first time Fu Chengze saw An Mo Nan cry, and An Mo Nan was not like this in his impression. Anmenan has a bad temper, and he will lose his temper and act like a baby to him. When he talked to him, his eyes always flashed with sly and willful eyes, and he looked very cute. But now Anmenan looked at him with lifeless and disappointed eyes. Did he turn Anmenan into this? How did that happen? Fu Chengze was completely desperate.

Anmenan didn't speak, but just lay there expressionlessly, like a doll that lost its soul.

Fu Chengze covered his face in pain, and finally left in despair.

"Host, Fu Chengze's love for you has risen to 80 points." 004's cautious voice sounded in the silent room.

To be honest, this is also the first time for 004 to see Anmenan like this. He is so fearless, how could the willful host suddenly become like this?

But a scene that shocked 004 suddenly appeared, An Monan wiped away his tears, then jumped up from the bed with a happy smile, and asked 004 with bright eyes: "Hey, did I perform well just now? Is it better than the protagonist in the love movie we watched?"

004's face froze, and then he remembered the series of behaviors of An Monan just now and the sadistic romance they just watched The plot of the film is exactly the same!