13

Seeing Fu Chengze's gloomy expression, the assistant hurriedly withdrew from the office, leaving space for An Monan and Fu Chengze.

Fu Chengze was about to speak with a sneer, but Anmonan walked up to him first, looked straight into his eyes and asked, "How can you fall in love with me?" Fu Chengze was a little inexplicable and a little surprised by

Anmonan's words .

"What do you mean by asking?" Fu Chengze frowned, his body was a little stiff.

"It's not interesting, I just want you to like me." Anmonan said seriously.

When Fu Chengze heard what An Monan said, he sneered in his heart.

After all, Anmonan was still deliberately seducing him, but Anmonan chose a different way to get his attention.

But Anmonan made a mistake, he had no interest in Anmonan at all. Anmonan's behavior in front of him will only make him hate him more and loathe him even more.

When Fu Chengze was about to tell An Monan to fuck off, An Monan suddenly moved closer and kissed him on the mouth.

Fu Chengze looked at An Monan in shock, his body froze completely, and a wave of heat rushed to his face.

004 was also surprised by Anmonan's sudden behavior, but he was even more surprised when he received the system prompt.

"Host, Fu Chengze's love for you has increased from minus 50 points to minus 20 points." 004 said incredulously.

An Monan raised his eyebrows, thinking about it, he didn't expect this method to be so effective.

He learned this method from TV. Every time the heroine is angry, the heroine will kiss the heroine, and the hero will stop being angry. I didn't expect this trick to work on Fu Chengze.

An Monan didn't think much, and leaned forward to kiss Fu Chengze again, and then Fu Chengze's admiration value for him rose from minus 20 points to 0 points.

Anmonan finally saw a little hope of recovering his mana, and smiled so much that his eyes narrowed.

That's great, it turns out that using this method can increase Fu Chengze's admiration for him!

Fu Chengze was thinking that An Monan made a mistake with this move, but he didn't expect to be slapped in the face so soon.

He touched his warm lips, and then looked at An Monan, who was smiling wildly in front of him, his heartbeat speeded up inexplicably.

Seeing that Fu Chengze's eyes were gradually darkening, An Monan was about to take a step back but it was too late, Fu Chengze pulled him past him and kissed him.

Compared with Anmonan's superficial kiss just now, Fu Chengze's kiss suddenly made Anmonan's mind confused.

Fu Chengze finally ended the kiss when An Monan could hardly breathe.

However, Fu Chengze did not let go of An Monan, but leaned into An Monan's ear and said with a low voice with a smile: "I finally know where the soft spot on your body is."

An Monan's face suddenly changed. Fu Chengze became popular and pushed Fu Chengze away angrily.

An Monan had never suffered such a disadvantage before, he was obviously taking advantage of Fu Chengze, why does he now feel that he was being taken advantage of?

"Didn't you say that only the person you like can touch the soft part of your body? You want me to like you so much, so it's possible that the person you like is me?" Fu Chengze's anger from the previous few days had dissipated by now

. Clean and tidy, looking at An Monan leisurely, his mood became very happy.