34

Anmenan first released a big move. He released all the zombies that had been put into the space before, and then hit those level five zombies.

No matter how powerful those level 5 zombies were, they couldn't hold back the thousands of zombies falling from the sky just like this, so they were all stunned and stuck in the pile of zombies, unable to get out.

Even the well-informed Fu Chengze was a little shocked when he saw An Monan's cruelty, and looked at An Monan with a complicated expression on his face.

Does Anmenan trust him that much? Even the heaven-defying ability of space, let him see it without hesitation?

Seeing those level five zombies being smashed into a dizzy state, Anmenan wrinkled his nose unhappily.

Let these zombies keep attacking Fu Chengze! Then he let these zombies also taste what it's like to be attacked by surprise, to taste what it's like to be smashed in the face by thousands of zombies.

While those level five zombies were struggling, An Monan dragged Fu Chengze to a distance.

Although An Monan wanted to teach those zombies a good lesson, but from the corner of his eye, he saw that Fu Chengze seemed to be unable to hold on any longer, his face was getting paler, and the cold sweat on his head was getting more and more cold, that's why An Monan would directly release The big move directly hits those level five zombies.

After running for an unknown amount of time, An Monan finally found a suitable place to hide, so he first helped Fu Chengze over there.

"How are you? Are you okay?" An Monan took off Fu Chengze's shirt, and was surprised to see the dense wounds on Fu Chengze's body. Some couldn't believe what he saw.

Fu Chengze's upper body was covered with numerous wounds, many of which looked like old wounds that had already healed and looked horrific. And the new wounds on Fu Chengze's body should be from the back of his hand that touched those zombies just now, and some of the wounds were even bleeding.

Fu Chengze put his clothes back on with a blank expression, and said in a low voice, "Help me find the spar in the zombie's head." It turns out

that the thing in the zombie's head is called a spar, An Monan nodded , and then let Fu Chengze stay here first, and he went out to find zombies.

"004, find me a pair of gloves." Anmonan ordered 004 while searching for zombies.

"But host, according to the regulations, the system cannot provide these things for the host. Host, it's not that I won't help you, but... um..." Just as 004 was about to continue his long speech, he was suddenly dismissed. Suppressing curse, unable to utter a single word.

"If you keep talking nonsense, don't even think about talking again in this life!" Anmonan said impatiently, "I will help you undo the banning spell now, and what I hope to hear is the solution, not your Xuxu There are a lot of reasons for nagging."

Anmenan undid 004's gag spell, and after the gag spell was undone, 004 said aggrievedly: "There are gloves in the supermarket next to you.

" Immediately disappeared in place, and appeared in the supermarket in the next second, and then left the supermarket with gloves.

004 is about to die of grievances. It is obvious that it has heard from other senior systems that their hosts listen to them, but why does it have to be threatened by the host all the time when it comes to it? Why is it so miserable? When will such a day end?

Anmenan pulled out the spar from the zombie's head with gloves. When 004 watched Anmenan pull the zombie's head, he was so disgusted that he was about to spit it out. But Anmonan didn't change his face, the expression on his face was still so calm, as if he was doing something ordinary.

In the end, An Monan returned to Fu Chengze with more than twenty spars. Fu Chengze put those spars in front of him, put his hands on the spars, and closed his eyes.

An Monan watched helplessly as those crystals were absorbed by Fu Chengze little by little, and Fu Chengze's complexion gradually improved. Anmonan curiously picked up a spar and touched it, but he didn't feel anything.

These crystals are very ordinary stones to Anmenan, with no energy or spiritual power on them. And although these crystals are crystal clear, Anmenan thinks they are not as good-looking as his body!

His body is the most beautiful stone in the world, no one can compare to him, Anmenan murmured arrogantly to himself.

After Fu Chengze absorbed all the crystals, An Monan asked: "Do you still need it? I'll go find some crystals for you?"

Fu Chengze shook his head, then stood up, looked left and right, and then put the A large piece of glass in the distance was shattered. After the glass shattered, there was a violent noise, and soon all the zombies around were attracted.

But what surprised An Monan was that all the zombies knelt down in front of Fu Chengze, and then stretched out their hands to dig out the crystals in their heads, put them in their hands and offered them to Fu Chengze.

When Fu Chengze took those crystals away, the zombies whose heads had been hollowed out all fell down.

An Monan was a little shocked by this scene, what is Fu Chengze's background? In the past, when An Monan had mana, he could actually control people like this, but he didn't feel any spiritual or mana power from Fu Chengze. Fu Chengze was not a goblin, but how did he do it?

But compared to Fu Chengze's identity, An Monan is more concerned about another thing now.

"You cheated! You cheated when we competed last time! I said how could you kill so many zombies so quickly? It turns out that you cheated in this way! No, the last game doesn't count, let's do it again Once." Anmenan shouted very unhappy.

Hearing what Anmenan said, 004 was about to cry. Anmenan didn't take this opportunity to find out Fu Chengze's real identity quickly, and then continue to do the task. What's the point of worrying about winning or losing the game here? If this opportunity is wasted, when will the task on this plane be completed?

But 004 now has a certain understanding of Anmenan's temper and character, and now he doesn't dare to interrupt at will, lest he annoy his murderous host.

Fu Chengze was also obviously a little surprised that An Mo Nan's focus was on this matter. He was amused, and looked at An Mo Nan helplessly and said, "Is this all you want to say when you see the scene just now?"

" This is the first time I've seen you smile!" Anmonan said strangely.

Hearing what An Monan said, Fu Chengze immediately put away his smile, and returned to his expressionless face before.