40

Anmenan's refusal made Lin Xuanqi's face awkward and ugly. This was the second time Anmenan had embarrassed him in public. Even if Lin Xuanqi liked Anmenan again, he began to feel a little annoyed at this time.

And Fu Chengze was very satisfied with Anmenan's treatment of Lin Xuanqi, but Fu Chengze didn't expect that Anmenan would treat him with this attitude one day in the future. In An Monan's eyes, he was no different from Lin Xuanqi.

However, Lin Xuanqi finally suppressed the dissatisfaction in his heart, and began to discuss matters related to the establishment of the base with Anmenan.

After the plan to establish the base was decided, Lin Xuanqi was in charge of the specific matters, while An Monan and Fu Chengze stayed here to kill zombies and then collect supplies. Courtesy of Anmenan and Fu Chengze.

An Monan no longer hid the fact that he had space from Fu Chengze, and Fu Chengze never asked An Monan about it, he just pretended not to see it, and followed An Monan to search for supplies outside.

However, Fu Chengze asked about Anmenan's specific plan to destroy the world. He said with a cold face: "Anmenan, you'd better not play tricks. Are you destroying the world now? You are clearly helping those human beings." Build the most powerful base in the world. If you take the opportunity to play tricks, don't blame me for being rude."

" I am destroying the world, but I will wait until everyone thinks they have found hope and can survive Time, and then kill them all. Don't you think this is more interesting? It would be so boring to just destroy the world. Fu Chengze, I'm doing it strictly according to your requirements, why? Don't you like it? "Anmenan explained with some excitement.

Hearing this, Fu Chengze looked at An Manan suspiciously, wondering why An Manan became so interested in this matter.

Wasn't he still unwilling to agree to this matter before?

"Host, calm down! Fu Chengze is about to see that you're going to screw up!" 004 hurriedly shouted impatiently.

Only then did An Monan remember that he still had to act in front of Fu Chengze, he helped his forehead a little helplessly, and explained: "I am a very trustworthy person, although I don't like destroying the world, but since I have promised If you want me, then I will try my best to do a good job."

Fu Chengze stared at Anmenan for a while, but in the end he didn't say anything, and let Anmenan go this time.

Maybe Fu Chengze has already noticed something in his heart, but for some reason, he doesn't want to expose An Monan now, and doesn't want to destroy the peaceful and harmonious relationship between him and An Monan.

When Anmenan was alone, Anmenan asked 004 impatiently: "How much is Fu Chengze's admiration for me now? When will I leave this ghostly place?" "Host, Fu

Chengze The admiration value for you has now risen to 70 points, and the blackening value has remained at 90 points." 004 hurriedly replied.

An Monan frowned slightly, is Fu Chengze's admiration for him so high? It can't be seen at all, Fu Chengze still treats him with the same indifference, the appearance of rejecting others thousands of miles away, without any good looks.

"So I'm going to leave this plane soon? 004, you'd better not lie to me this time, if my mana has only recovered a little bit, then you will never want to speak again in this life. " Hearing Anmenan's threat,

004 trembled, and then said dog-leggedly: "Host, I will try my best. I will try my best to find a way to help you apply to the higher authorities to see if I can restore you a little more mana. I will try my best." !"