38

If you really want to compare, An Monan's skill is actually better than Fu Chengze's. If his mana and spiritual power are still there, then he is naturally hundreds of times stronger than Fu Chengze. But the most important thing now is that An Mo Nan's mana is gone, but Fu Chengze's energy is very strong, so if they fight now, An Mo Nan may lose the wind.

When Fu Chengze's hand was about to touch An Monan, An Monan suddenly disappeared in place and appeared a few meters away from Fu Chengze.

"You haven't told me what happened to you later, why are you so eager to attack me? Fu Chengze, are you the zombie king?" An Monan vaguely understood Fu Chengze

's identity at this time, no wonder those zombies would give him Kneeling down, no wonder Fu Chengze was hunted down by those intelligent fifth-level zombies. But what exactly did Fu Chengze go through to become the zombie king?

Ever since Fu Chengze saw that Anmenan had space, he knew that he must not be an ordinary person, so seeing that Anmenan would move instantly, he didn't have much reaction.

"Do you really want to know what I have experienced? Don't worry, you will experience what I have experienced soon. After all, you have so many secrets in your body. If you are also lying on the test bench, you will definitely become a comparison I am the better zombie king." Fu Chengze said coldly.

Fu Chengze was arrested and put into a secretly established laboratory. This laboratory specially uses children to conduct experiments in order to help those rich and powerful people research the potion of immortality.

After Fu Chengze was captured, he was tied to the test bench and unable to move. Every day, countless needles and medicines were injected into his body. Those medicines made Fu Chengze feel so painful that he almost passed out. He had to suffer from such pain more than ten times a day. Fu Chengze's whole body was densely covered with pinholes, and there was not a single intact spot. His whole body was tortured so that he did not look like a human being, nor did he look like a ghost.

Fu Chengze has been tortured like this for more than ten years. He has never even been off the ground, and has been imprisoned on the test bench. Also, he has never eaten for so many years, and has survived by injecting nutrients.

The reason why Fu Chengze was able to persevere was entirely because of deep-seated hatred and hatred. He vowed to avenge himself. Not only did he want to slaughter the people in the laboratory, but he also wanted to find Anmenan, find the culprit, and let him suffer the most painful torture in the world.

Other people in the laboratory who were used to conduct experiments all failed, and finally became zombies. The only one who succeeded in the experiment was Fu Chengze, who turned into a monster that would neither age nor die.

Just as the researchers in the laboratory were cheering, Fu Chengze who was lying on the test bench suddenly disappeared.

The researchers became panicked and began to look for Fu Chengze everywhere in a panic. At this moment, a black figure suddenly appeared in front of them.

Amidst the screams of the researchers, Fu Chengze killed all the researchers expressionlessly, and the whole laboratory became bloody, completely turning into a purgatory on earth.

Fu Chengze released all the human beings who had turned into zombies, and let them turn the whole world into an apocalyptic world. There are fewer and fewer human beings alive, but the number of zombies is increasing day by day, occupying the world frantically.

But Fu Chengze looked at the hellish doomsday in front of him, smiled slightly, and then embarked on a journey to find An Monan.

The fifth-level zombies who hunted down Fu Chengze were evolved zombies, and after they had thought, they wanted to compete for his position as the zombie king. Those five-level zombies used the medicine in the laboratory to attack Fu Chengze, and Fu Chengze would be hurt by these medicines in the laboratory. But Fu Chengze didn't pay attention to those fifth-level zombies. He was slowly evolving now, and those medicines would soon be unable to harm him.