12

The first thing An Monan did when he returned to his residence was to tear up the contract he signed with Fu Chengze.

Seeing Anmonan's angry look, 004 cautiously persuaded him: "Host, you still have to continue with the task. There is no benefit in offending Fu Chengze." "I don't want it!" Anmenan refused directly in a cold voice, "

I Don't do any more tasks! And you, I don't care what kind of monster you are, but after I re-cultivate my mana here, I will settle accounts with you and the people behind you one by one." Hearing An

Mo Nan actually questioned its identity, and 004 hastily explained with an innocent face: "I'm not a ghost, I'm just an intelligent system. And the host, this plane has no aura, and you can't cultivate mana."

004 To tell the truth, when he first came into contact with Anmonan, the system automatically investigated his identity. 004 knew that Anmenan had lived for many years before, and knew that he was very powerful, but without mana, Anmenan couldn't leave here.

But Anmenan didn't believe 004's words. In the middle of the night, he sat on the bed by himself in a cultivation posture, preparing to absorb the essence of the sun and the moon for cultivation.

But An Monan recited silently according to the mantra, and didn't notice any spiritual energy in the air, even at the zero point where the spiritual energy was most abundant.

Anmenan tried a few more times, but finally gave up helplessly.

What the hell is this place? Not even a little spiritual power! Really mad at him!

Seeing An Monan who was so angry that he punched a big hole in the bed, 004 was too scared to speak.

Why is its host so violent? It's so scary, it's so scary.

Although Anmenan has no mana now, his force value is still very high, so 004 is really afraid of him.

"So I can only get mana by completing the mission to get out of here?" Anmenan confirmed to 004 again with some unwillingness to give up.

004 nodded, "Yes, host. So you should bear with it, host. When you complete the tasks on this plane, your mana will recover partly. Isn't that great?" Anmonan

bit Gritting his teeth, he went out the door angrily.

It seems that we still have to find that stupid human being! When will Fu Chengze's admiration for him rise to 100 points?

An Monan went directly to Fu's. He didn't have Fu Chengze's contact information, nor did he make an appointment in advance. Naturally, it was impossible for Fu's front desk to allow An Monan to meet their president.

Just when An Monan was about to lose his temper, Fu Chengze's assistant just came back to Fu's from outside.

The assistant naturally knew Anmenan. He thought of their president's unpredictable temper these days and the inexplicable low pressure on his body, so he hesitated for a while, and decided to take Anmenan to see the president.

The president's temper became so bad after seeing Anmenan, so the assistant felt that perhaps only Anmenan could save them who were in dire straits. To toss to death.

An Monan took the elevator with his assistant to the highest level of the Fu family, and finally met Fu Chengze who broke up with him last time.

Fu Chengze's face sank when he saw An Monan, he hadn't gone to An Monan to settle the score yet, An Monan dared to take the initiative to come to him now? I'm really tired of living.