Chapter 70 Punishing the World Ended

"Host, calm down! As long as you walk out from here, you will be the king of force in this world, and all your tasks will be completed. After completing the task of punishing the world, what will happen to you? The force value and spiritual power will be restored a lot, so don't be impulsive, let's leave here first." 004 hurriedly comforted An Monan.

"Really?" An Menan stood up from the ground. Although he was smiling with the corners of his mouth raised, the smile on his face made 004's skin crawl.

An Monan looks really scary now. 004 has always been afraid of An Monan, and now he is even more timid. 004 could tell that Anmonan was about to do something crazy. 004 didn't know how to stop him. It was really anxious to death.

After An Monan stood up from the ground, he looked around at the world in front of him, sneered, then stretched out his hand and began to accumulate spiritual power, preparing to completely destroy the punishment world in front of him. He has long disliked this world of punishment, and today he must destroy it all.

"Host, you really need to calm down! Nothing good will come of you being so impulsive. Calm down and we can talk slowly. I know you are very emotional and excited now because of Fu Chengze's death, but you can't give the punishment world to Destroyed, you destroyed the punishment world, and the whole system will go into chaos!"

004 now really regrets sending An Monan into the punishment world. Although the punishment in the punishment world is very serious, similarly, the punishment world also exists Endless possibilities. Just like An Monan now, although his force value and spiritual power were sealed before, who knew that Fu Chengze transferred his own force value to An Monan, helping An Monan gradually break through the seal and recover Force value.

Now that An Monan was stimulated by Fu Chengze's death to save him, all the sealed spiritual power in his body has been stimulated. 004 can no longer control An Monan. The spiritual power in An Monan's body has now been Completely recovered, he became the stone spirit who lived for tens of thousands of years but could do whatever he wanted.

"What does system chaos have to do with me? 004, you have never spoken the truth. I will not believe anything you say now." An Menan's voice was so cold that it could freeze, and he also had no regard for 004. I have lost my patience.

004 never completely trusted him during the cooperation with him and always had reservations about him. If this continues, then why would he and 004 continue to cooperate? He has now obtained all the spiritual power in his body, and no longer needs to continue the mission with 004.

When 004 heard what An Monan said, he was silent for a while, and finally sighed, "Host, do you know? I also want to trust you, but I can't help it." "

I am System 004, and there are several seniors in front of me. System, they have a very good relationship with their hosts, and they even became like family in the end. When I first started looking for hosts to do tasks, I also hoped to fight side by side with my own hosts like those predecessors. But later You have also seen that I may not have much experience, so I found a host who was greedy for life and afraid of death, and was still very weak. I was slapped to death by you." "

Later, due to some strange combination of circumstances, I and I Host, you are bound. To be honest, I am very afraid of you because your ability is so high that the entire system cannot compete with you, so I can only think of ways to suppress you. When I told you that I I'm actually lying to you if I don't know that your spiritual power will be taken back. I actually know it, but I believe you, host, have guessed this a long time ago. Because you are so powerful, I can't trust you. Really I'm sorry..."

An Menan fell silent after hearing 004's heartfelt words, and looked at 004 with a complicated expression.

Speaking of which, it seems that he is also responsible for this matter. If he hadn't casually killed 004's original host, it would have been impossible for him and 004 to be bound inexplicably and then go through so many things.