Chapter 76 The Movie King Falls in Love with Me 6

An Monan certainly noticed Li Chuanhan's gaze, but he didn't want to talk to Li Chuanhan now. He is not in the mood to deal with Li Chuanhan now, but this does not mean that he will let Li Chuanhan go. In the future, Li Chuanhan will know how terrible it is to go against An Monan.

Today's recording was supposed to start at two o'clock in the afternoon, but I don't know why the recording time was postponed. It seemed that something urgent happened to the program team and needed to be dealt with.

The trainees backstage all became nervous and felt uneasy looking at the busy staff walking around. However, An Monan was the only exception. He was sitting there playing with his mobile phone with a relaxed expression. He looked up from time to time to see if Xiao Muyu was coming.

In fact, the program team is now encountering a very difficult matter, because Fu Chengze's staff put forward a condition to them. If the program team does not agree, then Fu Chengze will refuse to record and quit the program. Moreover, after Xiao Muyu communicated with Fu Chengze, he actually put forward the same conditions as Fu Chengze, which caused a headache for the program.

"Mr. Fu, we have no control over the post-production and editing of this program. Are you not making things difficult for us?" the director of the program said helplessly.

Fu Chengze looked at the director expressionlessly and said coldly: "You know how much you did in post-production! Unless you stop maliciously editing An Monan, I will no longer record this show. From now on Officially quit the show."

Xiao Muyu also said with a rare seriousness: "Chengze is right, you are really going too far to treat a trainee who has not debuted like this. Have you ever thought about the possibility of your behavior like this? Will it ruin a trainee's life? If he has attracted so many negative fans before he debuts, how will he survive in the entertainment industry in the future? If you want to continue like this, I will not record any more shows , I will quit the show together with Chengze."

When the program director heard what Fu Chengze and Xiao Muyu said, he broke into a cold sweat and was so panicked that he didn't know what to do.

An Monan is a controversial point that their program team has discussed, and he will be used to edit effects in subsequent programs. But Fu Chengze and Xiao Muyu are also very important to their program. Without Fu Chengze and Xiao Muyu, the attention of their program would not be as high as it is now.

The director was very hesitant now, but after much thought, he still felt that he could not offend Fu Chengze and Xiao Muyu, so he reluctantly nodded and agreed to the conditions proposed by Fu Chengze and Xiao Muyu.

After the program team gave in, the program finally started recording normally.

The trainees didn't know what happened, and An Monan didn't know that Fu Chengze and Xiao Muyu had just helped him get ahead in the program, but everyone noticed that during the recording, the program staff became serious. A lot.

The trainees who stayed in this recording will perform another show in front of the instructor, and then the instructor decides to stay. After this recording, the remaining trainees will start to form a team. Several people will form a team and start playing. One round of competition.

An Menan still sang this time, and he still sang a little song that no one had ever heard before, and he still made everyone present fall into this little song.

After An Monan finished singing, he kept staring at Xiao Muyu, hoping that Xiao Muyu could recall past events from this familiar little song.

"Did you write the lyrics and music for this song yourself?" Xiao Muyu asked An Monan curiously after listening to it.