20

An Monan has never been so angry. Although he doesn't understand many things, at least he knows that the relationship between him and Fu Chengze is two-way.

Since Fu Chengze is currently taking care of him, he can no longer have any ambiguous relationship with other people, just like An Monan would not have any intimate contact with others.

Both of them should do this, but now that Fu Chengze is so close to another woman, this made An Monan's anger burn all of a sudden.

Since Fu Chengze was so disobedient, he wanted to make Fu Chengze into a doll, and let Fu Chengze stay by his side in peace all the time, not going anywhere.

Anmenan had completely lost his mind at this time, and his mind was full of horrible and crazy thoughts.

After Fu Chengze entered the banquet, he also saw An Monan at first sight. He didn't want to come today. He has been in a bad mood for the past few days, and everyone in the Fu family has been made trembling and fearful by him.

After Li Jinhan knew that Fu Chengze was in a bad mood recently, he kept clamoring for Fu Chengze to come to today's dinner with him. But Fu Chengze refused very impatiently. He didn't have time to go out with Li Jinhan for such boring things as picking up girls.

"Chengze, I heard that your little lover, An Monan, will also be attending this dinner party. Are you sure you won't go? It seems that your little lover is bored with you and wants to find another golden lady." Lord." Li Jinhan said provocatively to Fu Chengze.

Hearing this name that he hadn't heard for several days, Fu Chengze felt as if he had passed away for some reason. He hadn't seen An Monan for a long time.

Moreover, Li Jinhan's words successfully made him burn with anger, he gritted his teeth and said, "Dare he? He dares to find one to try?" Li Jinhan saw that Fu Chengze finally reacted, so he dragged Fu Chengze to this dinner party desperately. And he also found a female companion for Fu Chengze.

Fu Chengze didn't want any female companion at first, and he never had this habit, but Fu Chengze thought of how much he cared about An Monan before, and finally took this female companion with him angrily.

He wants to prove to everyone that he has nothing special about An Monan, isn't he just a little lover? He can take care of Anmenan, and naturally he can also take care of other people. Anmenan has no weight in his heart at all.

But Fu Chengze didn't expect that as soon as he arrived at the banquet, he saw a scene that made him burn with anger.

An Mo Nan dared to stay with the man who coveted him, An Mo Nan was so brave! That man is also tired of work, so he dared to attack Fu Chengze's people? It seems that he is still too soft-hearted to them.

But before Fu Chengze went to settle accounts with An Manan and Su Muxuan, he saw An Manan walking towards him with a cold face, and Su Muxuan behind him hurriedly followed.

"Who is she?" An Monan walked up to Fu Chengze, and pointed at the woman beside Fu Chengze. The chill in his voice made the woman shiver.

This person's eyes are so terrifying, for some reason, she always feels that this person's eyes are full of murderous intent, as if he is going to tear her into pieces in the next second.

Seeing An Monan like this, Fu Chengze calmed down first, raised the corners of his mouth and said with a slight smile: "Does it have something to do with you? You are just my foster object, when will you be qualified to take care of my financial affairs?" ?" The other people at the banquet noticed the situation on Fu Chengze's side at this time, and they all dared not take a breath, looking at the two people who were confronting each other in fear.

An Monan sneered when he heard what Fu Chengze said.

He glanced at the woman next to Fu Chengze, and said coldly: "So that's what your vision is. You are so ugly, but you have the nerve to show it. Fu Chengze, you are really ridiculous." To be honest, Fu Chengze didn't pay attention to this at all .

The woman's appearance, when he heard what An Monan said, he looked at the woman beside him.

In all fairness, this woman's appearance is indeed incomparable to An Monan's, which makes Fu Chengze feel a rare embarrassment, inexplicably feeling that he is a bit shorter in front of An Monan.

But the woman brought by Fu Chengze became annoyed immediately when she heard what An Monan said. Although she was very afraid of An Monan, a woman hated others saying that she was ugly.

So the woman bravely fought back and said, "You are the one who looks ugly! At least I am a woman, unlike you, who is a tough man who hurts when you hold him." An Monan frowned slightly, and he fell Not angry, but very puzzled by what this woman said.

What's wrong with the hard stuff? He was originally a stone spirit, the harder the stone, the better he was. Why did this woman say that?

An Monan was not angry, but Fu Chengze became a little unhappy. He glanced at the woman next to him warningly, and the woman shut up immediately in fright.

"Fu Chengze, are you planning to take care of this woman beside you instead of me?" An Monan looked into Fu Chengze's eyes and asked seriously.

For some reason, Fu Chengze suddenly panicked when he saw An Monan's serious eyes.

But Fu Chengze wanted to try his best to prove that he didn't care about An Mo Nan, so when he heard An Mo Nan's question, he said bluntly: "Yes, I'm tired of playing with you, and I want to change it." "Okay

"Anmonan said calmly, "Since you are going to take care of others, then our support contract will be automatically terminated, and we will have nothing to do with each other in the future." "So?" Fu Chengze heard that Anmenan Having said that, he silently clenched his fists, feeling that An Monan was about to say something earth-shattering.

"Then I'll find someone else to take care of me." An Monan said with a sudden smile.

He looked around, then casually pointed at Su Muxuan who had been standing by, "It's just you, you can take care of me."

Su Muxuan's eyes widened in surprise, and his hands trembled with excitement, "Really? Momo, is what you said true?" "It's true,

anyway, my contract with Fu Chengze has been terminated now." Ann Mo Nan said confidently.

Although An Monan hated the love movies and TV shows that 004 let him watch, but seeing Fu Chengze's face that was so angry that it was almost deformed now, and his fierce eyes, he suddenly felt that the moves in those cliché love movies were quite effective of.