17

"Fu Chengze, you scratched me!" An Monan shouted angrily.

Because Anmenan is a stone spirit, he is very insensitive to pain, and generally does not feel pain. But now he can actually feel a little pain in the hand that Fu Chengze is holding, which shows how much strength Fu Chengze used.

But Fu Chengze acted as if he didn't hear An Monan's words, he grabbed An Monan and walked to the garage. From the back, he could see how angry he was at this moment.

After arriving at the garage, Fu Chengze directly pushed An Mo Nan to the wall, then thumped his hands on the wall vigorously, trapped An Mo Nan in his arms, and looked down at An Mo Nan.

"Anmonan, has he touched your soft belly?" ? ? ?

A big question mark appeared in An Monan's mind, and he didn't understand what inexplicable words Fu Chengze was talking about.

"What? Why should I let him touch my soft belly? No one in this world has touched my soft belly, and I won't let anyone touch it." Anmenan replied with a frown.

Anmenan's words somehow pleased Fu Chengze, he looked down at Anmenan who was looking up at him with ignorant and innocent eyes, and moved closer, his deep voice rang in Anmenan's ear .

"Then have you ever liked him? Why did you like that kind of person? What do you like about him?"

"Is it his appearance? Then if I disfigured his face, would you still like him? Or You like him to be rich? But is he as rich as I am? What if I make him a beggar with nothing?"

Fu Chengze smiled lightly, but the coldness and cruelty in his eyes were unabashedly revealed In front of An Monan, the corners of his mouth also raised traces of sarcasm.

At this time, Fu Chengze looked very dangerous, he was not joking, he would really do these things.

After hearing Fu Chengze's words, An Monan seemed a little happy for some reason, and replied in a very righteous tone:

"Then you can disfigure his face. I don't want to see that ugly face again. By the way, remember to seal his mouth too. He's really noisy. It hurts my ears." "

Fu Chengze, who was planning to teach An Monan a lesson, was stunned for a moment, and looked at An Monan in a daze.

After Fu Chengze came to his senses, he suddenly couldn't help but raise the corners of his mouth and laughed, completely amused by An Monan's words.

Why did he forget that Young Master An has always been a person who doesn't play cards according to common sense?

Where did this baby come from? The idea in his head is really different, and it always surprises and entertains him.

Fu Chengze originally thought that his interest in An Monan could only last for two months, but now he suddenly changed his mind. An Monan is so interesting, his interest in him might last for half a year, which already broke Fu Chengze's record.

Looking at Fu Chengze who was laughing non-stop, An Monan asked incomprehensibly: "What are you laughing at? Is what you just said true? When will you seal that Su Muxuan's mouth? I hate it so much He, can you make him disappear in front of my eyes quickly?"

Fu Chengze hugged his big baby, the smile on his face never faded, and he assured An Monan: "Don't worry, I will tell you It can be done. Since Momo hates his words, it is a waste for this person to live in this world, and I will deal with him."

Anmenan nodded in satisfaction, and was unhappy that the banning spell was interrupted halfway. Also finally disappeared.

004 shivered and looked at the two perverts in front of him, feeling that the hair on his body was about to explode.

Hey, hey... Its host is really scary, why is it so unlucky?

I beg the boss and the boss to quickly change it to another host, otherwise it is afraid that the host will really crush it into meatballs when one day the host is in a bad mood!

Fu Chengze sent Anmenan back home. Seeing that Anmenan performed well today, Fu Chengze also gave Anmenan a farewell kiss.

An Monan wiped his mouth vigorously, and waved his fist angrily at the car going away a few times.

When he recovered his mana, he must throw this stupid human being into the sea, let him taste the feeling of being out of breath and unable to breathe!

"Host, congratulations, Fu Chengze's love for you has increased to 20 points, and the blackening value has also increased to 30 points under the stimulation of Su Muxuan just now." 004 carefully reported to Anmo Nanhui.

"Really?" Anmenan replied somewhat casually.

He actually didn't understand how Fu Chengze's admiration value and blackness value increased, but it doesn't matter, anyway, his goal has always been to restore mana, and then destroy this annoying world and all the people who are annoying. .

On the second day, Anmenan suddenly remembered that he still had a scene to film. Recently, Fu Chengze had been taking him to eat all kinds of delicious food. Anmenan was so happy that he completely forgot about it.

Because the crew knew about the relationship between An Monan and Fu Chengze, they didn't dare to urge An Monan, so they could only adjust An Monan's role to a later date.

After thinking about it, Anmenan finally went to the crew again. After seeing him, the crew members hurriedly began to adjust today's scene, thinking of shooting the scene of this uncle who cannot be offended as soon as possible.

When Chen Baiyu saw An Monan surrounded by everyone, his eyes became so angry that his eyes turned dark.

Originally, he was the one who should be admired by all the stars, but Anmonan took away all his brilliance as soon as he came. Thinking about the relationship between An Monan and Fu Chengze, Chen Baiyu now wished he could kill An Monan immediately.

Chen Baiyu has a good family background, because he is very interested in being a star, so Chen Baiyu entered the entertainment circle and started filming. Relying on the identity and resources of the rich second generation, Chen Baiyu quickly became popular and became a hot little fresh meat.

Chen Baiyu has known Fu Chengze for a long time. He likes Fu Chengze and has been looking for opportunities to get close to Fu Chengze.

But I didn't expect that now this Anmenan who came out of nowhere would take the lead, so Chen Baiyu hated Anmenan to the bone.

Chen Baiyu took a look at the scenes that An Monan needed to shoot today, and found that he needed to hang Wia today, and a good idea came to his mind instantly.

He smiled triumphantly and looked at An Monan who was standing not far away, but his eyes looked very vicious and penetrating.

Are you trying to grab Fu Chengze from him? Then he will let An Monan know what life is better than death today.

No matter what happened to An Monan today, he can't be blamed. If he wants to blame, he can only blame An Monan himself for coming to snatch things from him recklessly.