Chapter 73 The Movie King Falls in Love with Me 3

After An Monan finished singing, he stood there waiting for the final result. The five mentors began to discuss whether to keep An Monan.

The program team watched the discussion of the five mentors nervously. If the five mentors finally decided to keep An Monan, everyone would be happy. But if the five mentors finally want An Mo Nan to leave the show, for the sake of the show's attention and development, the program team must also find a way to keep An Mo Nan in the show.

"I don't agree with him staying. He is so disrespectful to his mentor. I can't think of any reason for him to stay." The mentor who attacked Anmonan was the first to say.

"But he sings very beautifully," Xiao Muyu said softly, "He sings so beautifully, it would be a pity to eliminate him like this. I think he should be kept, he will definitely perform better in the future. The better."

"Although he sings well, he is too arrogant. I don't agree with keeping him. It will set a very bad example for others." Another instructor said that he would be eliminated. An Menan.

In the end, the three mentors were opposed to letting An Monan stay. Xiao Muyu was on An Monan's side. Fu Chengze was the only one who had not expressed his stance now.

Seeing that the other four people were looking at him, Fu Chengze sneered at the three opposing instructors and said: "So in your eyes, your face is more important than a trainee's future, right? You would rather let a trainee A newcomer with singing talent will lose this stage forever, do you have to protect your own face?"

Hearing what Fu Chengze said, the expressions of the three instructors all changed.

They can't be slapped with such a big label by Fu Chengze. If this incident spreads, how will they behave in the industry in the future?

"Of course we don't mean that, it's just..."

But before the instructor could finish speaking, he was interrupted by Fu Chengze coldly.

"If not, just keep An Monan. Judging by singing, he can definitely be kept."

Although the program team has five mentors, the status and influence of the other three mentors are not as good as Fu Chengze and Xiao Muyu , now that Fu Chengze and Xiao Muyu are both on An Monan's side, these three mentors can only compromise and dare not say anything more.

Finally, it was Fu Chengze who announced An Monan's results. Fu Chengze stared straight at An Monan and said solemnly: "Congratulations, An Monan, you have successfully advanced to the next round."

An Monan was not satisfied with this result. There was no big reaction, he nodded, and then went down.

The other trainees all looked at An Monan with admiration and admiration, convinced of his courage and ability. They were almost scared to death when they faced Fu Chengze's cold face, but An Monan could be so calm, which was really amazing.

Of course, there were some trainees who couldn't stand An Monan's behavior. Li Chuanhan smiled mockingly at An Monan's back.

"What are you pulling on? You're just pretending!"

Li Chuanhan came here with the goal of being number one. He has been the best person among his peers since he was a child, so he is confident that he will be the best this time. The first place in this talent show. The most important thing is that if Li Chuanhan wants to enter the entertainment industry in the future, this program will be his first springboard. He can get to know seniors with status like Xiao Muyu and Fu Chengze through the program, which has only advantages and no disadvantages for him.

At the end of the filming, half of the trainees were eliminated, leaving only half to continue participating in the next round.

At first, the candidates for the mentors were all kept secret, but after the first filming, the list of mentors was quickly posted online, and fans online went crazy when they found out.