51

In the end, all the provocative people who came to Tiandijiao were killed by Anmenan. Luo Xuanbai and Chen Zhiying looked at Anmenan tremblingly, as if they were looking at an evil spirit who came out of hell.

After Anmenan killed those people, he gently wiped the blood on his hands, then smiled and said to everyone: "Okay, it's settled, let's go back." Anmenan turned and left with a relaxed expression,

only The people who were left looking at each other stood still.

Anmenan looked too relaxed, killing so many people so cruelly seemed to him to be doing a very normal thing. Such an inhuman, cruel and outrageous Anmenan made everyone fear him from the bottom of their hearts. Looking at the back of Anmenan leaving, he didn't dare to show his breath, for fear of attracting the attention of this demon .

Only Fu Chengze looked at An Monan with a brisk expression, and then followed.

Anmenan heard footsteps behind him and turned his head. When he found out that it was Fu Chengze, his expression turned cold, he snorted coldly and then turned his head, not going to talk to him.

Fu Chengze actually felt a little uncomfortable seeing An Monan like this, he quickly walked in front of An Mo Nan, and then said in a deep voice: "I formally apologize to you for what I said a few days ago, I shouldn't doubt you, very much I'm sorry."

An Monan looked at Fu Chengze unhappy, raised his head proudly and said, "So? Do you think I should forgive you if you apologize to me?"

If someone else said that to Fu Chengze , then it is impossible for this person to still live in this world. But when An Monan treated him like this, Fu Chengze felt a little weird that An Monan was actually kind of cute like this.

"I didn't think so, I just wanted to tell you that you are actually much more real than those so-called decent martial arts people, and I shouldn't doubt you." Fu Chengze blurted out such words without knowing why.

In fact, Fu Chengze still doubted that An Monan and Chen Tianyun directed and acted together, but now he could no longer say these suspicious words to An Monan. Fu Chengze didn't know if he was cheating An Monan by doing this, but he couldn't control his behavior now, and what he said was what he said without thinking about it.

An Monan glanced at Fu Chengze, feeling a little unsure whether to believe his words. Why did he feel that Fu Chengze was lying to him? But Fu Chengze should disdain to deceive people.

After thinking for a long time, An Monan finally said: "Fu Chengze, this is the last time. If you still don't trust me and doubt me in the future, then there is really no need for us to continue to get along. Is it true that I should be the deputy leader?" It doesn't matter, I don't care at all."

Fu Chengze nodded a little guilty, but seeing that he and An Monan finally shook hands again and made peace again, Fu Chengze was actually very happy in his heart.

During the past few days when he and An Monan were in a stalemate, Fu Chengze himself never imagined that he would feel so uncomfortable. He originally thought that Anmenan was just an insignificant person to him. After all, Anmenan wanted to come to the Devil's Cult to assassinate him, but he failed. Instead, he was a decent person who was arrested by him. Nan should be disgusted.

But when Anmenan was interrogated, Anmenan gave him a big surprise. Anmenan is not like those decent people, he seems to be very keen on things like violence and gore, and Anmenan's skills have suddenly improved by leaps and bounds, as if he has completely changed himself.

This kind of An Monan is actually very mysterious, he seems to have many secrets, which makes Fu Chengze become more interested in him, and can't help but want to know the secrets hidden in him.