Chapter 79 The Best Actor Falls in Love with Me 9

Xiao Muyu and Fu Chengze came to An Monan's house together, and An Monan opened the door for them. When he saw the back of a strange man in the kitchen, Fu Chengze narrowed his eyes slightly and stared at the man unkindly.

"Brother Mu Yu, please sit down first. I will introduce someone to you later." An Monan looked at Xiao Muyu with a complicated expression and said.

I don't know why, but after Xiao Muyu and Fu Chengze saw An Monan today, they both felt that there was something strange about him today, which was different from usual.

004, which had transformed into a human form, had been busy in the kitchen. After it had finished cooking, An Menan went to the kitchen and brought out all the dishes it had prepared.

"That man won't come out to eat, right? He's been busy for so long, let him come out to eat with us." Xiao Muyu looked at the man who had been staying in the kitchen and asked with some confusion.

When Xiao Muyu entered the house just now, he wanted to say hello to the man cooking in the kitchen, but he was stopped by An Monan, who said they would introduce them to each other later during the meal. But now why is that man still staying in the kitchen?

"Brother Mu Yu, try these dishes first to see if you have eaten them before." An Monan stopped Xiao Muyu again and asked him to taste the dishes on the table first.

"Momo, what are you planning to do today? Why is it so weird?" Xiao Muyu was still puzzled, but he chose to listen to An Monan's words, picked up his chopsticks and took a few bites of the food.

Fu Chengze also looked at An Moyu with a puzzled look. Mo Nan, I don't know what Mo Nan is planning to do today.

Xiao Muyu had never seen these dishes in front of him, but after he tasted a few bites, he felt that the taste was very familiar for some reason, as if he had eaten it many times before. What was going on? ?

"Momo, these dishes..." Xiao Muyu looked at An Monan in confusion.

"Brother Mu Yu, haven't you always been curious about why I always want you to think of something? Then let me tell you now, we did know each other before, and we have known each other for many years. But now you have forgotten these memories, and you have also forgotten I want you to meet someone now. Maybe you will understand everything when you meet this person."

Xiao Muyu heard what An Monan said and before he could ask anything, he suddenly saw the man in the kitchen. Walked out. When Xiao Muyu saw the man's appearance, his whole body seemed to be struck by lightning. He looked at the man in shock, and countless memories suddenly flooded into his mind.

Seeing Xiao Muyu's expression, An Monan snorted unhappily.

Xiao Muyu really went too far. He didn't think of anything when he saw him, but when he saw this man, he thought of everything. Xiao Muyu was obviously the best to him before, but after this man appeared, Xiao Muyu's heart was completely focused on this man. Xiao Muyu's death was caused by this man. Why did he still miss this man so much?

An Monan once asked others this question. At that time, those people told him that it was because Xiao Muyu loved this man. To be honest, An Menan really doesn't understand what love is. Why would a person be willing to die for someone? Is love really so magical? It made Xiao Muyu, such a gentle person, do such a crazy thing. He chose to die in order to save that man, and chose to end his own life.

Xiao Muyu couldn't bear it because so many memories flooded into his mind at once, and he fainted.

004 did not expect that his appearance would directly make Xiao Muyu faint, and he looked at An Monan at a loss. However, An Monan's expression was very calm, "It's okay, he will wake up soon."