52

Some of these people couldn't help but attack An Monan first. When Luo Xuanbai, Chen Zhiying, and other people from Tiandi Sect saw that someone dared to attack An Monan, they all turned their heads a little bit unbearably. , I don't want to see what the end of this person will be.

Everyone who dared to provoke An Monan would end badly. Luo Xuanbai and Chen Zhiying had already realized this very deeply these days. Didn't you see that on the way to Peach Blossom Island, everyone except Fu Chengze spoke respectfully to An Monan? They really feared An Monan from the bottom of their hearts.

The person who shot at Anmenan was broken into several pieces by Anmenan and thrown into the lake to feed the fish. Those people who were ready to move around were all frightened when they saw this man's fate.

It turned out that the rumors in the Jianghu some time ago were true, and Anmonan had really become a cruel and ruthless big devil.

Now no one dared to find out about An Monan anymore, they all followed behind An Monan silently, ready to play by ear when the time came.

An Monan and Fu Chengze walked in the front, and everyone else followed behind them.

But after walking for a while, I didn't find anything, because Peach Blossom Island is really too big, and I don't know when I will find Chen Tianyun if I walk like this.

In the end, An Monan divided all the people into several groups and began to look for Chen Tianyun's trace separately.

An Monan and Fu Chengze were naturally in a group. Although Chen Zhiying was very scared, she finally offered to be in a group with An Monan and Fu Chengze, because she felt that following An Monan might have a better chance of finding her father.

Luo Xuanbai hesitated for a while, and finally offered to go with An Monan and Fu Chengze. Luo Xuanbai felt that compared with An Monan, he might not be appreciated by his master at all, and he might not have much chance of winning with Fu Chengze, so he might as well plan for himself early and see if he could take the opportunity to get the magic power Cheats, and then slip away.

Anmenan chose a direction, and the others followed behind Anmenan without any objection, and walked forward.

But as he walked, Fu Chengze felt that he was getting more and more uncomfortable, and his chest was so stuffy that he almost couldn't breathe.

Later, while walking, Fu Chengze's legs gave way and he almost fell to the ground. Fortunately, An Monan, who was walking in front of him, heard the movement and turned around in time to support Fu Chengze.

"What's wrong with you? Why did you become so weak all of a sudden?" An Monan asked in confusion as he supported Fu Chengze.

Fu Chengze touched his chest, and shook his head with an ugly expression, "I'm fine, I just feel a little stuffy in my chest."

An Monan didn't understand what happened to Fu Chengze suddenly, but he didn't continue to ask, but helped him Follow Fu Chengze to continue walking forward.

Because An Monan held Fu Chengze's arm, Fu Chengze's hand would always touch Fu Chengze's chest when he walked around. After a while, he frowned in surprise, and asked in a low voice, "Did you wear something under your clothes? Why are they so hard?"

An Monan smiled triumphantly when he heard Fu Chengze's question, and was very happy. Asked: "Is it really hard? My body is already hard, harder than all rocks."

Fu Chengze didn't quite believe An Monan's words, and An Monan's appearance made people feel that he was It should be soft, how could it be as hard as he said? Fu Chengze felt that An Monan must be wearing some kind of protective clothing, which made it feel hard to the touch.