Chapter 78 The Movie King Falls in Love with Me 8

After the knife in the man's hand fell to the ground, the security guards at the scene rushed over and pushed the man to the ground.

Because the incident happened suddenly, many people at the scene were busy running away before they could react. The photographers who were filming also ran away with their cameras. However, because there were many fixed cameras placed at the scene, everything that happened at the scene was Everything was clearly seen by netizens watching the live broadcast online.

After the man was taken away by the relevant departments, the program team hurriedly came out to deal with the aftermath. The injured people have been sent to the hospital, and the program team also comforted the other uninjured people and sent them home first.

Fu Chengze stood beside An Monan from beginning to end, his expression not very good. After he, An Monan, and Xiao Muyu sat in the car together, Fu Chengze finally couldn't help but speak.

"Mo Mo, you are too impulsive! The most important thing you should do when encountering this kind of thing is to avoid it instead of rushing up. What should I do if something happens to you? So Mo Mo, you promise me not to save people again in the future. To do such a dangerous thing, you just have to protect yourself when you encounter danger."

Fu Chengze didn't care about the life or death of other people at all, the only person he cared about in his heart was An Monan. As long as An Monan can live well, Fu Chengze will not frown even if everyone dies. He didn't want An Monan to be a good person. Good people have to pay a price. Fu Chengze didn't want An Monan to do such a hard thing.

He admitted that he was selfish. He just wanted An Menan to be well and not suffer any harm.

An Monan glanced at Fu Chengze speechlessly, "Who said I did it just to save those people? And I'm very skilled, so I don't need you to worry."

An Monan just didn't want to hear the noisy shouts of those people anymore. That's why Sheng wanted to completely catch that crazy man. He wasn't trying to save those people at all. What on earth was Fu Chengze thinking about all day long?

"Momo, actually I think Chengze is right. Don't do such dangerous things again, so as not to get yourself involved." Xiao Muyu said to An Monan seriously.

An Monan was helpless when he heard Xiao Muyu say the same thing. It seemed that his actions had really misunderstood many people, and they couldn't explain clearly.

Not only Fu Chengze and Xiao Muyu misunderstood, but everyone present at the time and the netizens watching the live broadcast also misunderstood.

In their eyes, Anmonan saw the crazy man attacking other weak girls, rushing forward without thinking about his own safety, and then subduing the man bravely. If An Monan hadn't acted bravely, that crazy man would have harmed many innocent people.

After seeing Amonan's actions, many people who had criticized Anmonan at first became a little ashamed.

At the beginning, they decided that An Monan was a bad person just based on the editing in the show, and used ugly words to attack him and blackmail him. But when faced with danger, An Monan stood up and protected everyone without hesitation.

The fans who were present at the time were all ashamed. They had originally planned to remain silent and not give him any cheers during his performance. But An Monan saved them regardless of the danger. They feel really guilty now and feel that they are so sorry for An Monan.

For a time, Anmonen's reputation on the Internet was completely reversed. People who didn't like him at the beginning all liked him and became his fans.

The complete opposite to An Monan's treatment was Li Chuanhan. At that time, Li Chuanhan's move of dragging people around him to block him was clearly captured by the camera, and all netizens were in an uproar.