Chapter 59 The World of Punishment 3

An Monan brought Li Gaolang back to the city. The first thing he did was to find the beggars who had beaten him in a group before.

Li Gaolang admires An Monan very much now, so naturally An Monan takes whatever he says and listens to him.

An Monan now has no force, and Li Gaolang only has a tall figure. In fact, the force value is not very good, so An Monan decided to defeat them one by one first.

He took Li Gaolang to find the leader of the group of beggars first, and then directly asked Li Gaolang to knock him out from behind while the man was not paying attention, and took him away.

An Monan and Li Gaolang used this method to knock out all the beggars and take them away. When the beggars opened their eyes and woke up, they were almost frightened to death by the scene in front of them.

This group of beggars were now in an unknown forest. They were all hung upside down, and under their heads was a large pit dug by humans. The pit was full of sharp, densely packed arrows. As long as they fall, their heads will definitely be inserted into those sharp arrows, and they will die without a burial place.

"Help! Someone, please help!" All the beggars shouted in panic.

"Stop shouting. There is no one within a hundred miles of here. Even if you scream, no one will hear you." An Menan walked out calmly and looked at the people who were hung upside down in the tree. The beggars said in a very good mood.

The person standing next to An Monan was Li Gaolang. Compared with the calm An Monan, Li Gaolang looked a little embarrassed and dirty. Li Gaolang's clothes were covered with mud because he had just dug this big hole. He was also responsible for hanging these people upside down into the trees, but he was exhausted.

Seeing that it was An Monan, these beggars instantly became vicious and shouted viciously: "An Monan, put us down quickly! Are you impatient with life? Put us down quickly, Otherwise, I will never let you go!"

Seeing that these beggars still have such bad mouths at this time, An Menan sneered, "Then you just hang here. By the way, I forgot to tell you, hanging Your rope is not very strong, and it will slowly start to break by tomorrow."

After saying that, An Monan turned around and left.

"Hey An Monan, wait a minute!" the beggar who was hanging upside down shouted in a panic, "please put us down, please? We know we are wrong, we did something wrong, please!" But

! Even though these people began to beg for mercy, An Menan did not stop walking forward at all and ignored them at all. Li Gaolang saw An Monan leaving and hurriedly followed him.

Li Gaolang looked back at the beggars hanging there with some hesitation, and said hesitantly: "Master, do you really don't care about them? Those ropes are not strong at all, and they may really fall."

An Monan He glanced at Li Gaolang and said, "What? Are you afraid of losing someone's life? Li Gaolang, don't you still know what the rules of this world are like? The strong will survive and the weak will be eliminated. If you are not cruel to others, Then you will only be the one who dies." When

Li Gaolang heard what An Monan said, his expression was a little complicated, he opened his mouth, but in the end he said nothing and followed An Monan away.

Seeing that An Monan had really left, the beggars who were hanging upside down became completely panicked.

What to do now? If An Menan really didn't care about them, they would really die if they fell.

The beggars started shouting again, trying to make their voices heard. But no matter how much they shouted, it was of no use. No one heard their cries for help.