45 second world end

"Anmenan, why did you treat me like this? Why did you leave me?" On the way Anmenan escaped again, Fu Chengze exhausted all his energy and finally blocked Anmenan's way. His eyes were red, and he looked completely on the verge of going crazy.

Seeing that Fu Chengze had already chased him, An Monan no longer ran away, but looked at him with a calm expression.

"Fu Chengze, in fact, what you said before is not wrong. I am indeed not from this world. I have played enough in this world, and now I want to leave, so don't keep chasing me, forget me Let's go."

Anmenan said this very lightly, he looked so indifferent and casual. Seeing An Monan like this, Fu Chengze felt his heart was broken into pieces, and was trampled mercilessly by An Monan.

"An Monan, is there no one in this world who is worthy of your nostalgia? Why did you make it so easy to leave? How could you do this..." For the first time, Fu Chengze knew that his heart could be so painful. Mo Nan's words were like knives stirring in Fu Chengze's heart, making him in agony.

He always knew that An Mo Nan didn't love him, but when he really saw that An Mo Nan could say so lightly that he wanted to leave him, Fu Chengze couldn't bear it at all, and couldn't accept it.

"Fu Chengze, I didn't belong to this world in the first place, and it's only natural to leave now. I don't have anyone in this world to miss, and everyone is just a passer-by in my life." An Monan replied calmly .

"Warning! Warning! Host, please pay attention, Fu Chengze's blackening value is about to explode. Please be prepared to leave this plane at any time. Please don't provoke Fu Chengze anymore, otherwise your life will be in danger." 004 anxious voice It sounded.

However, An Monan ignored 004's warning, stared at Fu Chengze and continued to speak in a calm tone: "Fu Chengze, I know you don't want me to leave, but I have nothing to do with you, and it is impossible for me to stay for you We are not from the same world at all, and we will not have any intersections in the future. Today should be the last time I meet you."

Fu Chengze's expression became ferocious when An Monan's words irritated him, and his entire aura changed. Fu Chengze clenched his fists and roared to the sky, and then many surrounding buildings exploded and rose into the air.

"Fu Chengze's blackening value for you has reached full marks, and the love value has also reached full marks. I will send you away as the host." 004's anxious voice sounded, but it was too late at this time. After 004 started the leaving procedure, Anmo Nan actually stayed where he was, and did not leave this plane.

Both Anmenan and 004 looked up, and then 004's face changed suddenly, but Anmenan's expression remained calm.

"Oops! Host, Fu Chengze has set up a barrier, you are trapped here and cannot get out." 004 shouted in panic.

At this time, Fu Chengze was furious and at the same time used all the energy in his body to set up an enchantment around him and Anmenan. He could not let Anmenan go, Anmenan had to stay by his side.

An Monan flew into the air to try, but was bounced back by the barrier set by Fu Chengze. An Monan tried a few more times, but found that with his current magic power, he probably couldn't break the barrier that Fu Chengze had set up with all his energy.

"An Monan, why don't you want to stay by my side? I don't ask you to fall in love with me, but you can't leave me, you must stay by my side..." Fu Chengze looked at An Monan with gloomy eyes, and his voice began to change It's so weird.

But An Monan didn't feel afraid of such Fu Chengze at all, instead he felt a little pitiful.

"Fu Chengze, what's the point of you persisting like this? I won't stay by your side, and I won't love you. To be honest, you are no different from Lin Xuanqi and Lin Xuanyou in my eyes. The way you are now You look very pitiful, and I don't like you like this."