Chapter 60 The World of Punishment 4

"Host, I want to tell you some unfortunate news." 004 said in a very complicated tone.

An Monan raised his eyebrows, "What unfortunate news? Is there any problem with the identity of the man who is about to come here?"

004 sighed, "Host, that person... do you know who that person is? You are absolutely I can't guess who it belongs to."

Seeing 004 like this, An Monan almost didn't hesitate and said the answer directly, "It's Fu Chengze, right?"

When 004 heard An Monan's words, his eyes widened in surprise. , "How do you know? Host, I found that you are really good at guessing everything."

An Menan rolled his eyes speechlessly, "Forget it, don't flatter me. 004 Nothing you said was reliable. I didn't believe it when you swore to me that Fu Chengze would never follow him into the world of punishment. But now it turns out that I was right. You are really unreliable. Spectrum."

Hearing An Monan say this, 004's face turned red quietly, and he didn't know what to say.

In fact, we can't blame it. According to its prediction, it was impossible for Fu Chengze to follow him into the world of punishment. But 004 doesn't understand who Fu Chengze is and why he breaks the rules of the system repeatedly?

An Monan actually had a premonition in his heart. He always felt that Fu Chengze was not a simple person and would not be as easy to deal with as 004 expected. So now that he knows that Fu Chengze has also entered this world of punishment, An Monan is not very surprised, but feels that this seems to be the most natural thing.

After knowing that the person was Fu Chengze, An Monan became more interested in this matter. He knows Fu Chengze's abilities very well. If Fu Chengze is his opponent, then this matter will become very interesting. An Monan is looking forward to it.

When Fu Chengze came to this city, almost everyone in the city appeared on the streets. They all want to have a glimpse of Fu Chengze, want to see what kind of abilities this strong candidate for the next King of Martial Arts has, and how much experience they have.

An Monan and Li Gaolang stood high and looked at the bustling crowd below. The moment Fu Chengze appeared, the crowd was all excited, and Li Gaolang also became excited.

"Master, look, that is Fu Chengze. I heard that his martial arts value is very high. Many people tried to challenge him but failed. He is really powerful. I actually admire him very much. I dream that one day he can do it too. Become someone like him. I heard that many people think that he will definitely become the next supreme king of force and the most powerful man in the world."

"Really?" An Menan looked down coldly. Fu Chengze, who was surrounded by the crowd, his voice was full of disdain.

"Li Gaolang, the person you should admire is standing beside you, and the next person who will become the king of force is also standing beside you." An Monan's tone was very confident, as if he was saying something. The same thing as a matter of course.

"Master, of course I admire you very much!" Li Gaolang replied hurriedly.

However, although Li Gaolang said this, he actually didn't believe what An Menan said. Although An Monan is very powerful, and of course he is more powerful than him, in the final analysis, An Monan still has no physical strength and can only rely on hard fists and strength to deal with others. But Fu Chengze is different. Fu Chengze's force value is very high. No one can defeat Fu Chengze, so Fu Chengze is definitely the most powerful and will definitely be the next king of force.

An Monan knew that Li Gaolang didn't actually believe what he said, but he didn't care either. Li Gaolang will just wait and see. He will let Li Gaolang watch with his own eyes how he defeats Fu Chengze and becomes the next supreme king of force.