18

Chen Baiyu quietly came to the props group, and made a small move on Anmenan's coercive equipment, then suppressed his inner happiness, and returned to the set as if nothing happened.

Anmenan started filming soon, because he had very few lines and played a fairy with facial paralysis, so there was almost no difficulty. Anmenan finished filming very easily.

For the following shooting, Anmenan will start hanging on Wia. Anmenan is playing a fairy, so there are many scenes of hanging on Wia.

At first, the director was afraid that Anmenan would not be able to stand it, and wanted him to get used to it before starting the official filming. But the director didn't expect An Monan to be eager to try, and he was very interested and confident in the matter of Diao Weiya.

Of course Anmenan is confident. Flying around in the sky was his daily routine before, okay?

However, after entering the modern society, every place is monitored, and Anmenan is no longer as free as before. Every time I fly, I have to tamper with the monitor, which is very annoying, and makes Anmenan feel very unhappy.

Although he has no spells now, he can finally fly in the sky aboveboard, so Anmenan is so happy that his belly softens a little. It's a pity that Fu Chengze is not here now, and he didn't know that the soft belly he had been thinking about had finally appeared.

With the help of the staff, Anmenan put on the coercion. He glanced at the coercion that made him uncomfortable, and pouted.

After the director shouted, An Monan flew into the air directly. His posture was very smooth and beautiful, which made everyone's eyes shine.

Everyone in the production team knew that An Mo Nan was Mr. Fu's little lover. Although they were respectful to An Mo Nan on the surface, they actually looked down on him secretly and despised him, who was willing to be taken care of by others people.

But I didn't expect that this Anmenan actually had real skills, and his acting was not bad, and the Diao Weiya and martial arts scenes were also well-filmed, which was a bit impressive.

Chen Baiyu looked at An Monan who was showing off, and sneered.

Just let you be proud for a while, after all, you will soon disappear from this world.

When An Monan was hanging Wia in the sky, Fu Chengze quietly came to the set at some point.

He knew that today was Anmonan's first day of filming. Fu Chengze, who had always been calm and reserved, didn't know why, but he always thought of Anmenan when he was in Fu's.

He was wondering if Anmonan would not get used to filming on the first day, or if someone would bully him on the set.

In fact, Fu Chengze knew that no one would dare to bully An Monan, and An Monan was not in the mood to be bullied at all. But Fu Chengze couldn't control his worries, and finally he was so upset that he came directly to the set.

An Monan happened to see Fu Chengze at this time, and he waved at Fu Chengze showing off, the smile on his face was shining against the backdrop of the blue sky and white clouds, which made people almost lose their minds.

Fu Chengze felt as if his heart was hit by something, itching.

Seeing An Monan moving around in the sky like a child to show off to him, Fu Chengze smiled helplessly and shook his head. Just when he was about to shout to him, his expression suddenly changed and he turned towards He ran in the direction of Anmenan.

At this time, the rest of the crew hadn't reacted yet and didn't know what happened, but Fu Chengze clearly saw that the safety rope behind An Monan had begun to break slowly.

Anmenan also quickly noticed that something was wrong, but before he could turn his head, he had already fallen from the sky to the ground at a speed so fast that everyone's expressions changed and they yelled in horror.

Although everyone else screamed in fright, Anmenan remained calm. He stretched out his hand and grabbed something nearby to cushion him, then adjusted his posture and fell to the ground.

Because he has no mana, Anmenan will definitely be injured in this fall, but he is already prepared to deal with it and will minimize the injury.

Anmenan has experienced countless dangerous situations in the past tens of thousands of years, so he didn't take today's matter to heart at all.

But An Monan didn't expect that he didn't fall to the ground in the end, he was caught by Fu Chengze who ran over with all his strength. He was not injured at all, but Fu Chengze was injured when he fell to the ground because of the huge impact.

When Fu Chengze saw An Monan falling from the sky just now, his heart almost stopped beating. Without thinking, he rushed over to catch An Monan, completely ignoring whether he would be injured.

"Mr. Fu!" "President!" The crew and Fu Chengze's assistants all ran over in panic, and the scene became a mess.

An Monan stared blankly at Fu Chengze surrounded by the crowd, unable to recover for a long time.

This was the first time someone came to rescue him so desperately. Although An Monan knew that he would be fine, Fu Chengze didn't know about it. Without knowing it, he still tried his best to save him, regardless of his own safety.

Anmenan has been protecting himself for tens of thousands of years, and this is the first time someone has protected him when he was in danger, so Anmenan's mood at this time is a little strange, and he doesn't know how to describe it.

Seeing the panicked expressions of the people around him, as well as An Monan who had been standing there in a daze, Fu Chengze calmed down from the emotion just now.

After he calmed down, he realized that he was really weird recently, and he was not like his previous self. How could he, Fu Chengze, be willing to do such a thing for a person?

Anmenan is just a little thing he keeps, how can he save him regardless of his own safety? This is completely beyond the practice and attitude of a funder towards Xiaoqinger.

Even if something happened to Anmenan, what does it have to do with him? Why was he so panicked and terrified? Why would you sacrifice your life to save him without hesitation?

This feeling of being out of control made Fu Chengze feel very disgusted and repulsed. He looked at An Monan with cold eyes, even mixed with a faint disgust.

Fu Chengze refused other people's support, stood up from the ground by himself, then walked to An Monan step by step, and warned in a cold voice: "Don't cause me so much trouble in the future, this is the last time, did you hear me? You'd better be quiet, and I will never forgive you if there is a next time!"

After finishing speaking, Fu Chengze didn't look at An Monan again, turned around and left directly as if he was avoiding some plague.