9

An Monan suddenly smiled and stretched out his hand to hold Fu Chengze's arm, and his body was tightly attached to Fu Chengze, looking very intimate.

"Fu Chengze!" An Monan called Fu Chengze's name directly, and said with a bit of indulgence in his tone, "I was wronged by him today, so I am very unhappy, so I don't want to film today, I want you to treat me to dinner." Eat!"

Anmonan's tone was very righteous, and he spoke to this powerful and distinguished man in front of everyone in a commanding tone.

Fu Chengze's eyes narrowed slightly, and he stared at An Monan indifferently.

Seeing Fu Chengze like this, Chen Baiyu smiled proudly.

Originally, seeing An Monan and Fu Chengze being so close, he felt very unhappy and jealous. But seeing An Monan's next act of dying, Chen Baiyu was relieved.

It seems that Anmenan will kill himself without his action.

Who doesn't know that the powerful, cruel and cruel Mr. Fu hates others to touch him, and also hates others to challenge his authority? But now that An Monan dared to speak to Fu Chengze in an orderly tone, Fu Chengze would definitely throw An Monan into the sea to feed the fish!

Chen Baiyu showed a sarcastic smile at An Monan, just waiting to see the good show!

But Chen Baiyu didn't expect that Fu Chengze was not directly angry as he thought. He stared at An Monan for a while, then suddenly laughed, leaned over to An Monan and whispered something in An Monan's ear.

After Fu Chengze finished saying this, Anmenan's expression suddenly became very angry. He glared at Fu Chengze angrily, and said angrily, "Stop wishful thinking!" Seeing

Anmenan like this, Fu Chengze couldn't help laughing again Get up, "Then I can't take you to eat delicious food, unless you let me touch your soft belly."

An Monan glared at the wishful thinking Fu Chengze, snorted and stopped talking.

Why does this stupid human always have to touch his soft belly? He doesn't like him, so don't let him touch it!

Seeing An Monan who was furious and unwilling to hold his arm anymore, Fu Chengze finally took a step back, shook his head helplessly and said, "Okay, I'm just joking with you, I'm really a bad-tempered kid." After the awkward An Monan's hand went away, Chen Baiyu watched the whole process dumbfounded, and couldn't believe that the person who doted on An Monan so much just now was the frightening Fu Chengze.

He had never seen Fu Chengze be so patient with a person, and it was also the first time he had seen someone lose his temper with Fu Chengze without angering Fu Chengze, and Chen Baiyu couldn't understand what they were talking about.

All of this made Chen Baiyu feel very panic. Why is there such an unusual relationship between An Monan and Fu Chengze who suddenly appeared? Fu Chengze made exceptions to him again and again. Why?

Chen Baiyu silently clenched his fists, gritted his teeth and glared at An Monan's back.

He won't just let An Monan go! Don't think that once you find Fu Chengze as a backer, everything will be safe! He must make Anmenan pay the price!

An Monan felt the sight behind him, he didn't even turn his head, the corners of his mouth curled up quietly.

Chen Baiyu seemed to care about Fu Chengze very much. In this case, An Monan could only stimulate him with the person Chen Baiyu cared about the most.

Who made Chen Baiyu offend him? He, An Manan, is a very small-minded person, and he will take revenge for every sin. snort!