Chapter 2

I need to keep calm and focused on what's happening.

First:I was murdered by my best friend whom I thought as my sister.

Second:I was reborn

Third:I was time travelled to the future

Fourth:My soul transmigrated to another person body

Fifth:What happened to the owner of the body?

I closed my eyes and tried to recollect the memories of Anjali.

"Anjali 18 years old.She is currently living with her father and elder brother.Anjali's mother passed away when she was one year old.So she was spoiled by her father and doted by her elder brother.Her father is one of the richest man in the country.She was engaged at the age of eight with a boy named Aman.His family also one of the richest in the country.Both of their fathers were childhood friends so they arranged their childrens to marry after they have grown.

Sadly,Anjali likes him very much but he didn't.She always followed him wherever he goes which Aman gets irritated with that.Aman is very popular in school because he is handsome and rich.Everyone in the school knows about Anjali being Aman fiancee which make girls in the college gets angry and bully Anjali a lot.She has several bruises on her body but they didn't hit on her face not want to catch.Only two of her friends know which are pooja and geetha.Whenever she is in trouble they come to her rescue.

So many times they told Anjali to give up but she didn't listen because he didn't date any girl and she wanted to wait till he open his heart.But her hope broken on the high school graduation day.Anjali started to walk towards the school field where Aman likes to rest often.Finally she found him.She smiled and walked towards him.His back faced towards her so he didn't noticed Anjali.Once she got closer to him she finds that he was not alone.He was with a girl who bullied Anjali.

That didn't broke her,but what broke her was what she heard next.

What if your parents force you to marry Anjali? the girl asked him

I will runaway where no one find me,he told her.

You should have asked Anjali to break off the engegement first.So thet you don't have to run away the girl giggled.

Don't you know about her she is so clingy and annoying that I never wanted to see her.I hope to never see her again for the rest of my life" Aman hissed.

Suddenly that girl kissed him and Anjali ranaway from that place and went to chemistry lab and mixed some chemicals and drank it to end her life.Other than Aman she loves computers but because Aman like science she joined in science and day and night learned and passed the final exam with better marks.But she didn't expect it was helpful to end her life.She drank the liquid and fainted".

I opened my eyes and have tears in my eyes.After wiping the tears I asked Aunt lila about what happened after fainted at the chemistry lab.She told me one of the lab assistant found me and call the ambulance and admitted her into the hospital.

After hearing her I sighed by thinking about this girl who was two years younger than me.It could have been better if we met before when we are alive.

"Anjali you stupid girl.I can feel your pain.Don't worrky anymore.You gave me second chance to live again.You lent me your body to live again.So I will make sure to live the best life".

From now onwards I will live as "Anjali" not as "Manu".