Chapter 6

We reached the college.It doesn't change in this two years.We three are of same class.

"I thought I was going to die" geetha groaned and banged her head on the table.

"You are sleeping like a log through out the class.For god sake,concentrate on your studies" pooja hit her with her book.

"Ouch stop hitting me.Besides,have you ever seen a beautiful girl like me?" geetha cupped her own cheeks.

"Beautiful?you?Stop it or I will puke on you" pooja replied to her.

I shook her head by seeing their silly arguments.It's been a week since that we are started to studying in jaipur university.But there is no sign of shelly.I wonder how can she meet the seniors.As far as shelly also in the same department as me,computer science.

After the class got over we went to food court in the campus to have out lunch.A girl bumped into geetha.That made the food on the tray which was carried by the girl to splashed on geetha as well as on the girl.

"You fool,can't you see where you are going?Are you blind?Because of you my new dress got spoiled" she raised her hand to slap geetha but I caught her hand in mid way.

"I think you are the one who is blind.Can't you see in front before you are walking?" I throw her hand away she is looking at me furiously.

She was one of the wolf in the sheep in the name of friend.As well as one of shelly lackey "padma"

In my previous life I was stupid enough to humiliate by padma in the department feast.I got fooled by her and end up accepting the mistake which was not even committed by me.This made I lost my face in front of my uncle.

"You dare to say me blind?Look at you guys,it seems you are first years.Are you calling your seniors blind?Don't you give any respect to seniors?It is you who bumped on me and spoiled my dress" she pointed geetha.

"Respect?If you behave like a senior we will show you our respect,but if you behave like an idiot don't expect anything from us" I smirked.

Respect?Dream on.Count your days padma,I will make your life hell.

Seeing the ruckus in the middle of the canteen students gather around them.

"Padma,What happened to your dress?

I froze because this was shelly's voice.It is not the time yet.I will give you the taste of the death slowly.

"Shelly look at these first years.They don't show any respect to seniors.It's them who bumped into me.It caused the food fell on my dress" Padma showed her dress filled with rice and curry."When I confronted them they are calling me blind and deaf".

"You dared to say that to your senior?" Another lackey of shelly asked in disbelief.

At the entrance of the canteen:

Meanwhile unknowlingly to them few important persons are watching them from far.

"Kids these days don't give any respect to their seniors" the college principal turned his head towards the biggest shareholder of the jaipur university,"Iam sorry you have to see this.I will ask some teachers to punish them".

Principal was embrassed to show this to the biggest shareholder of the jaipur university.Principal invited him to show the new arranagements around the university to get few more funds,but he didn't expect to show this cat fight.

"Don't interrupt" The biggest shareholder seemed to be interested in the cat fight which surprised the others as well.His assistant scratched his head wondering when did his icy president gotten interest in the cat fight?

Anjali POV:

"Don't you think you are being an arrogant here.You guys made a mistake so you have to apologise.If you did,we will leave the matter as it is "Shelly smiled politely at me.

I clearly know this type of shelly.In front of others acting like righteous person,deep inside cunning and manipulative.

"You mean the person who made the mistake has to apologise?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Yes,Once you apologise everything will go smooth.Problem will be solved" shelly showed her angelic smile.This made others think that she was right.

"Anjali let's drop it.I will apologise" geetha held my hand.

"Not only you .I want all three of you to kneel down in front of us and apologise.Only then all the juniors will know how to respect seniors." padma smirked.

By seeing the scene all the other juniors thought that their days in the university will not be peaceful with this type of seniors.

"Okay then senior padma please apologise to us" I said.

All students gasped.

"Wait What didn't you hear what I said?" shelly began to lose her temper.

"I heard clearly that you said the one who made mistake has to apologise.So we didn't make any mistakes.As you can see we are standing in the line to get our food.She is the one who was cutting the line.Can't you see that after getting the food students have to leave in the opposite way not this way".

I mocked her "You are the so called senior right?Don't you know the rules?Or is this first day in this university?"

Shelly realized that they were standing in the food line.Her cheeks became red in embrassment.Students giggled after hearing my explaination.I wanted this.Slowly I will peel of your mask one by one shelly.

shelly didn't expect to lose face infront of the students.Who is she?The college beauty who everyone admires.She thoght by making the first years apologise to the seniors will give a goodb impression like 'shelly bought a justice to the seniors'.Later if any seniors bully first years she will act like their saviour.But she didn't expect all her plan was spoiled by me.She said let's drop this matter and tried to go with padma and her another lackey.

How can I leave her "Where do you think you are leaving?Don't you say that the person who made mistake has to apologise.You asked us to kneel down and apologise right?Apologise to us now?

Shelly didn't expect to turn the situation like this "Don't forget that you have to study here with us.If you keep on doing this,don't think you will have a peaceful days in university" gritted her teeth.

"Oh you are threatening us?I think jaipur university is a prestiguous university.I didn't think that they have students like you who bully others" I said.

Other students gave a disgusting look to shelly.Shelly you like attention right.So enjoy.

Shelly gave us a forced smile "Iam sorr" and padma "Sor" 

"Stop we are not interested in your insincere apology.Please don't make the 'sorry' to lose it's value" I turned to leave the canteen with my friends.Geetha and pooja was looking at me with shock like is it the same girl who got scared to speak in front of anyone".

They both followed me out of the canteen.