Chapter 4

"Oh dear ,look how thin you are.I will ask nanny vani to make some chicken soup for you to drink.Come and sit with me" a lady grabbed my hand as soon as she saw me.

That lady gave an elegant aura around her.She might be in her early 40's.The look in her eyes showed how much she adored Anjali.I feel like someone intensely stare at me.A guy who is sitting in front of me glaring at me with hatred.

"Why did he look familiar?yes he is the one who made anjali took her life.How dare he glare at me?I will definitely settle the scores with you" I thought in my mind.

Aman's mother noticed their staring contest "Anjali we tried to visit you in the hospital but the doctors didn't allowed any visitors.They said you needed a complete rest.Iam happy you are good now".She is not faking her words.

"Yes or else Aman is with you by taking care of you" I laughed out loud because of him only Anjali is in hospital.

"Anjali you should forgive him don't make that face" My brother told me.

Why I will sulk I want to murder him.Jerk

"Of course she will forgive him" My father chuckled.

"Aman give those flowers to Anjali which you brought for her" Aman's mother smiled at her son.

I think he doesn't want to give the flowers rather throwing into the floor.He took the flowers and stand before me.

I stand and look straight into his eyes and told that "I want to call off the engagement".

Everybody was looking at me with shock.

"Anjali what are you saying" My father seems to be frustrated.

"Anjali is it because Aman didn't came to visit you in the hospital you are angry" Aman's mother asked me and I shook my head.

"Then why?Everyone presented here know how much you like Aman.Suddenly Why are you calling off the engagement?" My brother asked me.

"Brother ,I was almost died and came back to life.I want to fulfill my goals and live my life as a new person please do it for me" I pleaded my brother.

Aman throw the flowers to the ground "It's great,It saves my time in the future.I don't have to please you all the time"

"Aman what are you saying" Aman's father shouted at his son.

"Dad,why are you shouting at me?I listened to you and got engaged with her.I did whatever you asked me to do for her.I studied in the same school as her and accompany her to parties from last 10 years.It is not my fauit she want to cancel it" Aman told to his father.

I was fuming in anger.It was because of him Anjali lost her life.Now he is claiming that he didn't make any mistake.Does he have a heart?

I said to everyone "Iam sorry break it to you.I really want to break off the engagement with your son.After all loving him in these years I realized that he doesn't deserve my love"

I see that Aman was looking at me angrily.Of course not even in his dreams he thought that Anjali would said these words to him.He know very well how much she loved him.

"Anjali,what happened to you?Is he the reason you tried to commit suicide" My brother pulled me towards him and asked me.No wonder he is a managing director at such a young age.

Aman's face changed from angry to shock.Maybe he doesn't know the reason.He doesn't care how can he know it.

I shook my head and told a lie "No brother,he is not that much worth.I didn't tried to commit suicide.You know right I am weak in chemistry.So I went to the lab to practice but to the wrong mixing of substances.To test it I drank the liquid.No one in the lab other than me.I fainted."

" You don't have to lie tell me the truth" My dad asked me.

"Dad it is the truth.Why should I lose my life?I have to eat lot of delicious food in the world.If you don't believe me you can pooja and geetha" I told him.

"I was almost got scared it's because of my son.Anjali but why did you want to call off the engagement.Did he upset you" Aman's mother asked me.

"It's good that she call off the engagement" Aman told and left the house angrily.

After discussing everyone came to a decision to call off the engagement and Aman's parents left the house.

One burden is relieved.Iam so happy now.I walk to my room but saw my brother looking at me.

"Brother are you okay" I asked him.

"I want you to change the major.What will happen next time you will blast the whole lab" My brother said.

I was waiting for the chance to inform them about to study in the college where she can meet them and take revenge.

"Okay I will do as you say.I will choose my major as computer science in Jaipur university" I told them.