Chapter 64

"I .. I brought her a ticket for another country.Manushi said that she will not stay in the same place afraid of getting caught by the police.So she will travel all over the world" Shelly bit her lips hoping in her heart that they should believe her already and stop asking her anymore questions.

There was a long pause in the room."When did you last contacted her?" Atharva asked her feeling his chest were stuffed.

"Two and half years ago.After that Manushi said to me not to contact her unless she contact me herself" Shelly looked at Atharva face which filled sorrow.

'That girl,why didn't she died.Because of her I have to see this look on Atharva face.Who the hell does she think?She was just an orphan.If my father doesn't take her in,Manushi might be starved to death on streets' Shelly thought angrily.

Shelly forget that there was one person in the world who will not let Manushi to suffer,even if Shelly's father didn't take her in.Now that person was looking at Shelly,caught all the malicious in her eyes.

Aditya averted his gaze from looking at Shelly.He was afraid that he might have kill her.Atharva lifted his head to look at Aditya thinking what he said while ago.Manushi sent a message to Aditya phone.That also she hacked his mobile.How many people can hack Aditya's mobile other than IT expert Manushi.

Atharva went to Aditya grabbed his arm,"You said Manushi hacked your mobile right?Manushi said she is coming to meet you right?"

Aditya wanted to say something to Atharva seeing his hopeful eyes,but he stopped himself.He just nodded his head.

"I will wait for her to come here" Atharva said and left the ward leaving Shelly and Aditya alone.

"Atharva.. Atharva" only Shelly's desperate voice can be heard in the ward.Aditya doesn't want to face this venomous creature so he also left the ward after Atharva.

"Why he is not looking at me?Why hecan't understand my feelings for him?" Shelly screamed throwing the pillow on the floor.

"No,If what Aditya said is true,then Manushi is coming here.No I can't let that to be happen" Shelly pulled the needles from her wrist not minding the blood dripping from it.She rushed to her home discharging herself from the hospital.

Shelly's mother who was about to visit her daughter was shocked to see her in the house,"Shelly,why did you came here?"

"Mom ,Iam fine.Don't disturb me for a while.I want to take rest" with that Shelly marched to her room.

Once she went to her room,Shelly locked the door.She went to the secret drawer in her  wardrobe to take the phone which she used to contact that person three years ago.

Shelly took a deep breath before dialing the only contact number saved in the phone.

In another country

The phone which kept hidden suddenly started to ring,making his handsome face to frown.

Next to him,his personal assistant and confident looked at his boss face and then the place where the sound was coming from.

"If Iam not wrong this must be her.Why does this phone still ringing?It's been three years,why the battery hasn't dead yet?" Liyan gave a questioning look at his assistant.

The assitant started to sweat,"Boss,you gave her a word to contact you unless it's about Manushi.So I charged the phone once in a while"

"You do all the useless things.Deal with her?" Liyan waved his hand annoyingly.He was already wanted to kill her but he stopped only because..

The assistant quickly rushed to get the phone cursing Shelly.He answered the call and switch on the speaker mode so that his boss could hear what the other party has to say.

"You better say something useful.Otherwise don't blame me for killing you" Liyan said angrily.

Shelly was taken back,when she heard the chilling voice,"I..I"

Her voice were stuck on her throat because she was feared what if the other party failed to help her.Then what she will do.

On the other side,The assistant was annoyed "Hey,If you don't have to say anything then stop calling this number"

When he was about to disconnect the call,there was a loud scream heard from the other side,"She is alive.Manushi is alive"

The assistant hand was paused  immediately shot a look at his boss whose face were darkened.Liyan stood from his seat,walked unhurriedly to Assistant and took the phone from him,"What do you mean by Manushi is alive?"

He tightened his grip on the phone only he knows what's going on his mind.

Shelly was shocked to hear his voice.He was the real demon other than Aditya.

"Speak" Liyan ordered her.

"I received a message from her saying 'Dear cousin,Are you living happily after killing me?',The message displayed yesterday on my laptop.Other than her no one can hack my phone or my laptop because it was well protected.Ah also Aditya said he also received the message from her saying 'Adi,I will come to see you soon'.He suspect that Manushi must be in Udaipur city,so he sent his people to look for her"

Shelly said everything in one breath afraid of triggering the beast on the other side.There was a long silence.Shelly afraid the call was disconnected when she heard a hoarse beautiful voice, "Manushi will not appear in front of anyone" with that call was disconnected.

Liyan played the ring of his ring finger,"It seems that someone is playing with us.Book a flight for India"

The assistant looked at his boss.Not even once in three years he left the country but now he decided to leave.

Is it because that someone might know his biggest secret?