Chapter 63

"Yes,I love her.I will always love her"

Shelly clenched her fist under the quilt.Shelly know Aditya was coming to visit her so she planned to act like she was asleep so that she could avoid him.Shelly was scared what if she said something that she couldn't said in front of them.But who could have expect that she would hearing about her love of love talking about loving another girl.

Aditya sighed heavily in his heart.He knows that his friend loves Manushi but she doesn't love him only because she know Shelly has feelings for him.This idiot doesn't even know that still believes that Shelly was helping him wooing Manushi.

Suddenly something flashed on his mind before he could grasped Atharva spoke once again.

"Aditya,Did you got any information about her?"

Aditya knows Manushi doesn't want anyone to know about her becoming Manushi.Aditya was about to shook his head,he saw Shelly was trembling,he sneered in his heart and said "I received news that someone saw her in Jodhpur city.I dispatched some people to search for her ,they might find her soon"

Atarva heart fluttered in happiness,"R-Really?Are you saying the truth?"

Aditya looked at Shelly and Atharva,"Yes,just two days ago someone hacked my phone and sent me a text saying,'Adi,I will come to see you soon'.Tell me other than Manushi who have the guts to call me Adi?That's why I sent more people to Jodhpur what if she faces some problem to come here"

"Good.Let me go to Jodhpur.I will also look for her" Atharva almost jumped in happiness.

All he wants for him to know that Manushi was safe and living well.

"No" Shelly screamed as she sat up on her bed startling the other two.

"What happened Shelly?" Atharva went to her touching her forehead to check her temperature.

Shelly was screamed in her mind,What if Manushi was alive and tell Atharva that she tried to kill Manushi.Then what will happen to her?

All three years the image she created in front of Atharva will be collapsed the next second Manushi appeared here.

"Atharva,don't leave.Iam scared" Shelly held onto his hand.Atharva felt uncomfortable seeing her holding his hand.He was accompanying her only because Manushi cared about Shelly nothing more than that.

Atharva removed his hand from her,"Shelly,don't get scared.I will ask your mom to come here.I have to go to Jodhpur to look for Manushi"

Shelly heart trembled,"M-Manushi?who said Manushi is in Jodhpur?She left the country three years ago.I was the one who arranged her to elope the country"

Her words were like bomb dropped on Atharva,"What are you saying,Shelly?"

Shelly has no other option to lie to him to get more time for to contact that person to inform about Manushi,"Y-Yes ,three years ago when Manushi escaped from the police she came to meet me.She said that she killed the professor in an accident.She herself didn't expect to kill the professor.It was purely an accident.Manushi was scared that she doesn't want to live in the prison so she asked me to help her to leave the country.I told her surrender herself to the police.I even told her that we will appoint a country's best lawyer for her but as you know Manushi was adamant to leave the country.I don't have any other choice so I helped her to leave the country"

Aditya almost went to strangle Shelly.He was really stupid to keep this snake beside his sister Manushi.Just how much this girl hated Manushi to accuse her for murdering the professor.

Atharva was dumbstruck,"Why don't you tell us anything?You know how much I have missed her.You know everything,how can you hide this from me.How could you?" Atharva gripped Shelly's shoulder making the later to wince in pain.

"I..Manushi made me promise her not to say anything to you and Aditya" Shelly eyes filled with tears like she doesn't have any other chance.

"Where is she now?I will go and meet her" Atharva asked her suppressing his anger.Shelly blinked her tears,she just said to get some time for her to contact that person,but she didn't expect Atharva to say this.

Shelly started to panic,"I-I don't know"

Aditya smirked,"What do you mean by you don't know?Didn't you said you were the one who helped her to leave the country?Then how can you that 'you don't know'?Shelly,What are you trying to say?"

Shelly avoided his gaze.She can lie to anyone but Aditya.Because she saw how ruthless this man can be for Manushi.If he knows that she tried to kill Manushi then Shelly knows for sure that Aditya will not kill her immediately but he will torture her to death.