Chapter 7

Meanwhile in the canteen:

"So this is how the seniors treat the first years?"

Principal hair stood when he heard the icy voice.

"No-Not at all.Let me warn those seniors" Hope it will ease the biggest shareholder's mind.Principal cursed shelly for behaving like a brat this timing.

Without saying any other word the biggest shareholder of university left the campus with his assistant.The assistant was driving them back to the head office.He was almost bumped into another car when he see his ceo smile on the rear view mirror.

This is the first he see his ceo's kind and gentle smile not the fake one."Interesting" these are words escaped from Arjun Rathore the biggest businessman in Asia and the king of Jaipur.He started thinking the scene in the canteen and doesn't know that this will make his world upside down.

Anjali POV:

The next day when I went to our class all students are looking at me with curious.

"Why are they looking at me like that" I asked geetha."Maybe because of what happened in the canteen.You became a heroin on the first day of college" geetha nudged my shoulder.

"I don't feel anything wrong with their gaze.They are looking at you with admiration" pooja told us.

"Look of admiration" I chuckled.

A guy ran towards us by calling my name and stood infront of me panting, "You were so cool yesterday.I just can't believe that there would be someone who can stand against arrogant shelly.I really want to be your friend" He said everything in one breath.It was clear that this guy hate shelly.

"Let me introduce myself.Iam karan,your classmate.Let's be friends" He asked me."Why should I?"I replied him.

"Karan can you stop embrassing yourself" his friend Abhi smacked his head."I will apologise for his stupidity" with that he dragged Karan away from them.

"Woah he is handsome" geetha squealed.

"You mean Karan" Pooja asked her.

"No not him the other guy he is so cool and handsome" geetha looked at us "I know for sure he is my destiny".

"Destiny my foot.You say the same words to all the guys you have met in the past.If you add him in the list,he will be your 19th destiny 1 year more than your age" pooja poked her shoulder.

"Iam sure this time.That he is the one" geetha eyes started to sparkle.

"Let's see that" we hoped geetha to find true love.

In the mid way of class, I called to the principal office.I went to the office and padma and shelly were already there.So they complained against me.

"Yesterday the university sponsors have seen the fight.You are the first years instead of studying why are you fighting with your seniors.I was really humiliated in front of the board of directors.I have to punish you three will be cleaning the basketball court and garden for one month" the principal said to me,shelly and padma.

Thank god pooja and geetha not caught up with this punishment.

Suddenly the room door burst open and there are pooja,geetha,karan and abhi stood infront of us.

"You should not punish her she did not make any mistake" karan shouted.

"Yes,it's all happened because of me.She bumped into me and started creating the problem" geetha stood in front of principal.

Abhi don't know what to say and he simply stood in front of geetha.

Principal scratched his head "There is no change in punishment.The only change is all of you have to be punished.You all have to clean basketball ground and garden for one week.I have reduced the punishment seeing your sincerity"

"Thank you for reducing the punishment principal sir.I will tell my father that you are good principal" shelly told to the principal by looking at us mockingly.

"I think you have misunderstood something.I didn't reduce the punishment because of you.I did it because of their sincerity.I was present when you guys started the fight.I know mistake is on your side.So don't be in an illusion that I did it for the sake of your father just because he is one of the board of directors.Don't spoil your father's reputation.All can leave" shelly face drained all the colour.

We want to saluate to the principle.

"It is all because of you,who do you think you are" padma started to curse us as soon as we left principal room.

"The days are long.I will make sure to crush you "Shelly clenched her fist.

We will see who will crush whom I thought in my mind.Without giving any answer we left from there.