Chapter 8

They went to the garden instead of going back to class.
"Now care to explain what are you doing in the principal office instead of being in a class" Anjali asked them.

Geetha scratched her head "I feel stomach pain and pooja,karan and abhi helping me" and smiled cheekily

"You told a lie and come to the principal office to save me" Anjali asked.

"Yes" they told her."Thanks for your help I owe you one" Anjali told to karan and abhi.

"So what about becoming my friend?" karan asked her.

Anjali kept silent.It's not like she don't want him to be her friend.It's just she is too scared to make friends.What if she gets hurt again by making new friends.

karan noticed her hesitation "You don't have to rush,you can take your time to consider,I can wait.Iam good at waiting".

Anjali finally breathed in relief.She don't want to hurt him maybe one day she might consider him as a friend.Anjali went to the basketball court with other to carry out their punishment.

Shelly and padma already there wearing gloves and masks.They are looking at anjali with hatred.All completed their and went to their hostels.

One week passed and finally their punishment was over.The department feast is near.

Shelly and padma put a spot for them at department so that anjali and her friends don't have courage to lift their heads and will leave the college.

"Anjali,Age 18,Father Vikram rajvanshi  one of the richest man in the country,her mother passed away when she was one year old.Her brother rishi working as a managing director,currently living with her father and her elder brother but due to college she shifted to jaipur and living in hostel.Two months ago she was admitted in the hospital because of some chemical experiment.Two weeks later her engagement got canceled off with the second son of sharma family.Computer science is her major.Even she likes chemistry but she didn't got best percentage in chemistry" Ashok the assistant and best friend of Arjun read the report which he collected to Arjun.

"May I know why you suddenly interested in her?" Ashok asked him.

"You don't have to know" Arjun replied coldly.

"Everybody around you know that you didn't date any girl and even your parents think that you are a gay.You suddenly showing interest in some college girl who was only 18 years old and you are 30 years old.Shame on you" Ashok said to Arjun.

"Do you want me to make a call to your father to ask him to take you back?" Arjun threatened him.

Ashok "No" shook his head.

Ashok father is a businessman.He has three sons.He doesn't want to join in his father company.He left the house and tried for jobs but didn't get it due to her father.At last he wants to work with Arjun his best friend.His parents didn't raise any objection.

"Ask nivan men to watch over her" Arjun said to him which stunned Ashok.

"Prince did you forget that nivan's family pledged to serve you not others?" Ashok told him.

"Don't tell me you have fallen in love with her" Ashok looked shock.

"It's just she is interesting.Iam curious about her." Arjun said in a matter of fact.

"Curious?You?The great heartless cold face feeling less robot Arjun got curious about others and that to a 18 year old girl." Ashok looks bewildered.

"Is this how you talked behind my back?" Arjun angrily said.

"No not at all.I have some work" and then Ashok left the cabin hurrily.

Arjun smiled and think about how he see her first time

At the cafe,Arjun ordered coffee and sit at nearby window reading the mails.He see three girls entered the cafe.Another girl came and kneel down and say sorry to one girl."I initiated the kiss and he didn;t kiss me back instead he pushed my away but before seeing that you ran away" that girl told to another one who is sitting in a chair with calm.

"School kids fighting over a guy" Arjun shook his head and tried to concentrate on work.The girl choked on tears "Iam sorry,I didn't know you commited suicide.I won't be able to sleep and I get nightmares.I shouldn't have bullied with others.Iam so sorry" .

Suicide?Arjun looked at the girl who was looking calm among them.The calm looking girl is so beautiful with waist length hair and her eyes was emerald color.Not many indian people have color eyes.She has a natural cherry color lips.

What amazed Arjun was that she didn't show any kind of  resentment.Arjun kept his phone and laptop aside leaned back on his seat continue to watch the drama by sipping the coffee.

The calm looking girl hugged the other girl who was apologising "It's Okay.What I did was not your fault.It's just that the boy I loved for the past ten years did not accept my feelings and ignored me.Its not your fault"

Arjun was taken back by her response.How can she be calm?Is the shock too much for her?

Arjun observed them closely.Based on their conversation he came to know her name 'Anjali'

Arjun was still thinking about her when he boarded the plane."Ashok Iam going to ask you a question.Give me a proper answer" Arjun asked ashok.

"Ok I will try my best" Ashok said with determination.

"What if a girl you love for 10 years and she is engaged to you kissing another guy infront of you.That made you commit suicide.But you are saved.What if the guy felt gulity and ask for your forgiveness.What you will do will you forgive him?"

"Ha in his dreams.I will give him a hard beating and make sure that he will admit in the hospital for atleast one month.How dare he covet my girl?" Ashok clenched his fist.

"Instead of getting angry what if the victim decided to forgive the other person and ask her to live a guilt free life?" Arjun asked Ashok again.

"Wait do you mean her.So the victim is a girl.I don't know about how they feels because Iam not a girl and Iam not a victim." Ashok shook his head.

"Iam sorry to listened to your conversation.Do you mind if I say the reason?" A female passenger who sat next to him asked him.

Arjun nodded her head.

"It may be because she lost her feelings towards the guy.She tried to take her life.She may forgive the other person but not the guy whom she spent on for ten years.Because of him,she tasted the distrust so she will never open her heart for anyone" the lady said to them.

After a month unexpectedly he saw her again in jaipur university.The way Anjali handed the problem surprised him.He asked Ashok to investigate on Anjali.

"I didn't expect you to use such a lame excuse.Chemical experiment?Arjun chuckled.

The door burst opened and the shocked Ashok ran to Arjun "It's her right?The one you spoke about two months ago".

Instead replying to him.Arjun looked at the photo of Anjali in his hand.

"Who are you?Are you really the same girl whom I met two months ago?"

Arjun felt his heart feeling happy by looking at the picture of Anjali who was smiling like a sunshine in the photo.