Chapter 58

At Rathore Villa

Arjun was confused by seeing the message from Aditya.He knows that Aditya didn't have sister except Manushi.But Manushi was dead.But why did he say that he sent his sister.Who is she?I she Anjali?

After 30 minutes he see that Anjali was coming but her walking was different.She is walking like a drunkard.After Arjun came infront of her Anjali gave him a full blown smile which makes Arjun heartbeat flicker.She directly hug him.He knows Anjali in her senses will never behave like this.

He checks her she doesn't drink.But why she is behaving like this.Is she taken truth serum?

"Arju.. I like you" Anjali said directly looking into his eyes.Arjun mind was blank.Anjali looked into the stars.

"Anjali" Arjun called her but she didn't respond.He called her again but no response.

"Manushi" Arjun again called her.Anjali asked him "Haa Arjun".

Arjun again asked her,"Are you Anjali or Manushi?"

Anjali responded,"My soul is Manushi and My body is Anjali.Do you believe me Arjun?"

Arjun told ,"I believe you.But how can you become Anjali?"

"Arjun after Shelly killed me I became Anjali when Anjali committed suicide she died" Anjali said sadly.

"Manushi What happened to you at the day of your death?Everyone told that you killed the professor?Why Shelly killed you without any reason?Why your information and traces were deleted from Jaipur university?What happened your dead body?" Arjun asked anxiously.

"I didn't killed the professor it was Shelly who killed him.She cried to me that her father will not leave her if he knows about this.So she asked me to take the blame and she will help me to escape from the police,I hide in the city outskirts for 10 days.One day I got a call from Shelly that she will prove me innocent.I was very happy.That day I got a call from Padma to meet her in the hotel room so she will give me investigation report which will prove my innocence.I went to room but didn't find neither Shelly nor Padma,but saw a guy with green eyes.I didn't see his face clearly due to the darkness of the room.He tried to force himself upon me but I attacked him using defense techniques which I learnt from Aditya.I escaped from him and did a mistake to run to Shelly think that she will save me.She killed me at the unused hospital by taking the help of fake police.I asked her why she did this to me.She replied that because Shelly liked Atharva but he likes me.I trusted her.I treated her like my sister and best friend.I even take the blame of her murder.But she killed me." Anjali cried which break Arjun heart.

Arjun know that Manushi and Anjali have a relationship but he didn't expect that truth to be like this.He understand Aditya words bout her being in danger.He phoned to Kranthi and asked him to prepare some papers.He made Anjali to sign the papers.He also signed that and put the papers in the locker.He feed Anjali some food and slept with her by patting her head.

Arjun made a promise to her "Anjali I will take care of you If anyone wanted to reach they have to confront me first.I love you Anjali" and slept.

Two souls slept peacefully that night.

Far Away from Jaipur

A handsome Man with green eyes stood near a wax statue and talking with the statue.That man was so handsome that can make anyone's heart can skip a beat by seeing him.In terms of looks his looks can compare to Arjun.

That wax statue is a beautiful young girl it was like she was a living girl infront of him.

He said to  that wax statue,"Manu,Why I have a feeling today that you went far away from me?".

Hugged that statue he slept.His room was filled with her pictures.

He doesn't love her but obsessed with her.A very dangerous obsession.