Chapter 47

"Just how many times this young lady visited the hospital in a month?It's already her third time" Doctor sighed seeing Anjali's face.

"Say doctor,is she cursed by someone?Just a day ago she was discharged and now she was back" the middle aged nurse have a puzzled look on her face.

Ashok cleared his throat,"Uncle ,could you please start dressing her wounds"

Doctor glared at Ashok ,"I can treat her without any disturbance,only if he leaves the room" and pointed at Arjun who was holding Anjali's uninjured hand as his dear life.

Kranthi pulled Arjun away from Anjali,"Arjun ,let him dress her wounds"

Arjun eyes didn't left Anjali's pale face,"Arrange a female doctor for her"

Hearing that doctor got angry,"You brat,did you forgot that before Iam your uncle that Iam your doctor.I have taken a oath that I will not share any secrets of my patients"

Arjun lazily looked at his uncle,"You are over thinking.I don't want her to be panicked after seeing your face.Take care of her"

With that he left the room with Ashok and Kranthi.

"Did he.. Did he just said Iam ugly" Doctor punched the wall.

The middle aged nurse felt her headache coming seeing this childish doctor,"Can you please start your treatment?Kindly show mercy on this poor lady"

Doctor coughed embrassingly,"I already checked on her.She just have external injuries.She fainted due to shock"

He started to disinfect the wounds on Anjali's forehead.And then he removed the glass pieces on her hand.It must have pierced her hand when she break the beer bottle on the foreigner head.

The middle aged nurse raised her eyebrow,"If you know that then why didn't you inform him?Asking him to leave the room.Can't you see the love in his eyes for this young lady"

"I have eyes.I can see that.If he continue to stay here,I have to arrange another bed for him to admit next to her"

She shook her head.She can't understand this uncle and nephew who always bickering with each other.

Anjali felt her whole body is in pain.She tried to move her body but she couldn't .

Anjali opened her eyes slowly.Seeing the surroundings she realized she might be in the hospital.Suddenly an unfamiliar man appeared in front of her eyes.

"I know.I know you will awake" He rejoiced like a child.

Anjali tried to talk but she couldn't.

"Anjali"

"Anjali"

Anjali blinked her eyes and saw Arjun's panicked face,"Did you had a nightmare?"

Anjali wiped the sweat on her head using the tissue.Anjali shook her head and looked around.

"What are you looking?" Arjun handed her glass of water to quench her thirst.

Anjali drank a mouthful of water and gulped,"I saw someone unfamiliar man here.Is he your men?"

Arjun turned to looked at Ashok who shook his head.

"Okay,now tell me how are you feeling?" Arjun tucked her hair behind her ear.

When his finger touched the tip of her ear made her to shiver.The incident happened in the hotel rushed to her mind.She also remembered that she ran into Arjun.

"Thanks" Her voice almost came as a whisper which tugged his heart.

Arjun pulled her into his embrace,"Iam sorry"

Anjali felt his trembling body and warmth from his hug.She wants to hug him but her stomach growled at the moment.Arjun released the hug and looked at her embrassing face,"I have already brought you the food"

He opened the lunch box.He took the spoon of it and blew it before feeding it to her.Ashok eyes stinged by seeing his icy president feeding his godsister.

'Iam sure he is fake president'

Ashok somewhat felt relaxed that Anjali was alright.He thought she might have some psychological problems but he didn't expected her to overcome it soon.Still he remembered how Arjun tortured the two foreigners caused his blood to feel chill.Ashok know that his boss was cold hearted but he see the different side of the Arjun yesterday.

Arjun looked like a beast wanting to tear apart the prey.Ashok heard the news that foreigners was almost like a dead person.Aditya was same as Arjun.Both are beast.Those type of beast only awaken by certain things.Especially,if it comes to Anjali it might awake immediately.

"What happened to both of them?Are they dead?" Anjali asked.

Ashok thought he must have heard wrong.Did she just said 'dead'?

Arjun wiped her with tissue,"Almost"

Anjali nodded her head,"Where is Adi?"

Arjun looked at her questioningly,"Adi?Who is that?"

This was the fourth time he was hearing this name.He felt it must be another name of Aditya.

But why is she calling him using another name?

Before Anjali could reply a voice interrupted her.

"Iam Adi"

Anjali eyes lit up seeing Aditya,"Adi,are you feeling okay?"

Aditya walked towards her,"I should ask you that.Are you feeling okay?"

Anjali nodded her head,"Iam good.I eve ate this whole food " she pointed the box Arjun holding.

Aditya nodded.Arjun was flustered to see this side of Anjali.She looked like a child waiting for the praise.He know that there was no romantic feeling between Anjali and Aditya,but still Arjun felt that this guy was above in Anjali's heart than him.This thought gave him a bitter feeling.

"Did you find the person behind this?" Aditya turned to Arjun.

Arjun nodded his head,"I know.I just leave the decision in Anjali's hand"

He looked at Anjali "You can do whatever you want.If you killed her just leave the body to Ashok to bury her"

"Yeah don't show any mercy on her.Just kill her" Aditya nodded his head.

Kranthi and Reyansh just entered the Anjali's ward when they heard Arjun and Aditya's words.

"You two" Reyansh hurredly went to Anjali and pointed at the two"What are you doing?Planting nonsense ideas on her head"

"Who are you?" Arjun was dumbfounded seeing so many guys around Anjali to protect her.He felt irritated.

"Iam her friend" Reyansh put his hands around Anjali shoulder.

"Get your hand away from her"

"Move away from her"

Arjun and Aditya said at the same time.