Chapter 31

Few minutes back

"Mom,don't you think it's too much.You are wasting my time" Seven years old Chiku glared at his mother.

"You are always buried yourself in the books.Is it wrong for you to come shopping with your mother?" A middle aged woman pouted like a kid.

"Mom,stop pouting or else I will inform dad that you spent your own money instead of Dad's money" Chiku took out the mobile from his pocket and waved in front of his mom.

Mrs.Rathore lips twitched by hearing her son's words.She turned to look at her other twenty year old son Sushant ,"Mom don't look at me like that.It's your problem that you are not spending dad's money"

"Why didn't I give birth to a daughter?Only daughters can understand mother's heart" Mrs.Rathore fake cried wiping her tears.

Chiku nodded his head,"You are only forty two.You told everyone that you are young.Why don't you give birth to another child?You know maybe it will be daughter"

Mrs.Rathore wants to bang her head.It's all their father's fault for marrying her at the age of 16.Mrs.Rathore had lot of followers because of her beauty.Mr.Rathore was scared that she might have fall for one of her pursuer so her urged his parents to ask her to marry her.

Marriage at the age of 16 was common in the village.But Mrs.Rathore refused him saying that she wants to study.Mr.Rathore immediately promised that he will cover all of her expenses ,she can be a doctor as she dreamed.His promise touched her heart so she immediately agreed to his proposal and got married to him.

At first Mr.Rathore said they can have babies after she completed her studies but Mrs.Rathore didn't like the idea and gave birth to Arjun Rathore to make her mother-in-law happy.

Five years later again she gave birth to Sushant Rathore.Both of her sons were understanding and independant they grow up handsomely.

Mrs.Rathore felt that sons are always distant so she wanted to give birth to a daughter her bad once again she gave birth to little devil who is xerox copy of Arjun.

"Stop talking.Let's go" Mrs.Rathore held Chiku wrist making his wrsitband beads to broken and scattered on the ground.

"Mom" Chiku stomped his feet in annoyance and rushed to collect the beads.

Mrs.Rathore felt guilty as she scratched her head,"Hey chiku ,Iam sorry I wil--"before she could finish her words she saw the truck rushed towards her son.She ran towards her son madly before she could catch him she saw a young girl hugged her son and rolled to the pedestrian path way.

Sushant heard the commotion and saw his baby brother was on the road hugged by a girl.

Anjali friends ran to her.Aman quickly called an ambulance.

Hospital

When Arjun was about to reach the shopping mall ,he received a call from Sushant that his little brother got into an accident.Arjun panicked and immediately asked Ashok to drive to the hospital.

When he reached the hospital Arjun directly rushed to VIP ward and saw his mother crying on his father's shoulder.

Mrs.Rathore saw her elder's son pale face and said"Don't worry.He just fainted in shock.Thankfully a little girl saved him.If she is not there,I can't imagine what might happen to our little one.She protected him well"

"Where is she?We should thank her" Arjun caressed his baby brother's face lovingly.

Mrs.Rathore nodded her head ,"She is in the next ward.She got hurt and fainted".Still she could remember the scene which suffocated him to speak.

Arjun said "I will go see her"

Arjun knocked on the next ward door.He shocked upon seeing Pooja and Geetha.He had a bad feeling so he pushed her away and rushed inside to see the girl whom he adored her for the first time in his life lying on the bed with a bandage on her forehead.

"Anjali" Arjun ran towards her.

Mrs.Rathore,Mr.Rathore and Sushant were shocked to see Arjun's abnormal behaviour looked at each other.

"How is she?" Arjun asked without averting his gaze from Anjali.

Pooja and Geetha were more shocked to open their mouth to speak."I asked how is she?" Arjun shouted at them scaring everyone in the ward.The two girls started to tremble.

Sushant looked at the girls and stood in front of them,"Brother she is fine.It's because of sedatives that she is sleeping.The doctor said she will wake up within three to four hours".

Arjun felt relief.He held Anjali's hand scared that he might lose her.Aman was confused to see a stranger who was holding Anjali's hand dearly which annoyed him.

"Mister who are you?Why are you holding my fiancee's hand?" Aman tried to pull Arjun away but Arjun didn't move an inch.

Mrs.Rathore was already shocked by her eldest so behaviour and now she was even more shocked to hear that he has feelings for someone's finacee.

"It's alright.They are not married yet" Mrs.Rathore patted her chest.Mr.Rathore nodded his head agreeing with his wife.

Aman was really annoyed and said "Get away from my finacee"

Arjun was triggered at the word of fiancee.He punched Aman on the face and declared "Anjali is not your fiancee.Anjali is my wife".