Chapter 55

Aditya's lips trembled.He know what he thinks might be stupid.But still opened his mouth,"M-Manushi?"

How can he forget this taste?

He was the one who taught her to cook this special vegetable soup.Other than he and Manushi no one can cook this soup.Aditya eyes welled up with tears.

Anjali grinned widely and wiped his tears,"Silly,Iam still alive.What are you crying for?"

Anjali felt frustrated,"What?You don't believe me?You want me to tell how we both met first in the orphanage or how I named you Ádi'or How we both"

"Manushi"Aditya pulled her into the hug and cried hard,""I knew it.I had a feeling that you might be Manushi"

Aditya was overwhelmed with emotions.Just yesterday he heard the news that Manushi was dead but now the girl with different face who was in front of him was Manushi herself.Even though he couldn't understand why Manushi became Anjali ,all he want for her to be alive.

Manushi is alive.

Her sister is alive.

Anjali patted his back,slightly her nose felt sour,"Ïam sorry.I couldn''t tell you.Actually I don't know how to explain to you.That's why"

"You heartless girl" Aditya snorted.

Reyansh gaze shifted from Anjali to Aditya then reality hit him hard,"What the"

Have they gone crazy?Or have I?

He almost could not believe what's happening.

Anjali was Manushi.

No

Manushi was Anjali.

Aditya released the hug,"What happened?What the hell happened in that four months of my absence?"

Anjali hesitated to break it to him,"You first get well.We will talk about it later"

"Do you think I can wait for that 'later'?I have already waited for almost three years,Manu" Aditya said.

What if he wakes up and Manushi was already gone?Then what will he do?

"Adi,I will definitely tell you.Before that could you please recover first?"Anjali pleaded him.

Reyansh came back to his sense,"Yeah,you are right.Even though I really want to know what happened to Manushi,I don't have energy to take care of you.I can hardly open my eyes" said to Aditya.

Anjali giggled,"Take rest.I will be here once you awake.Hmm?"

He really want to knwo what happened to her.He also know what he hear might not be too pleasant.Aditya hesitated before nodding his head.Maybe because he was really exhausted or he was relax knowing that his sister was here,he fast asleep once he closed his eyes.

Anjali debated herself just how much she can tell Aditya?Everything or just..

Urgh! I don't know.Just where in the world that idiot Shelly hid my body?

Anjali suddenly felt her hair raise on her skin thinking about her own dead body.She tucked both the adult men in quilt and went to the living room to feed Choco.Choco was her happy to see Anjali.He started to jump around,shaking his tail.

Aditya opened his eyes and abruptly got up.He looked around but there she was not here.He vaguely remembered that he had a fever.Then he met her.She made a soup which can be only cooked by him and her.

Then she said that she was Manushi and  said she will be here when he was awake.

But where is she?

He frowned slightly looking unhappy.

He started to panic whether he had a dream about her coming back.

"Reyansh" Aditya shook the sleeping man next to him an asked "Where is Anjali?"

Anjali heard the noise and looked up to see the two of them standing,"You guys awake?"

Aditya ran down and pulled her into the hug,"You are here.You are really here" and made her to sit on the couch,"Do you want to tell me what happened?"

Anjali stared at him.

Of course she doesn't want to tell how much she suffered and how much she felt hopeless in his absence .It will only make him sad.

"Iam hungry.Let me eat something,hmm?"Anjali asked Aditya showing her childish side.

Aditya chuckled,"Okay"

Deep inside he know that she doesn't want to tell him.No problem,he was already waiting amost three years for her.Just waiting for few more days doesn't matter to him.

Reyansh served the food on the table,"Why do I feel like wife cooking for husband?"

Anjali giggled,"How do you get to know,Adi?Did you con him like you did to me?"

Aditya placed the food on her plate,"Did you con her?"

Reyansh felt wronged,"Hey,did you forget how I saved you when you got locked in the room by Shelly and her friend?"

Aditya gripped the bowl in his hand.He has already heard from Reyansh how did he met Anjali.

"That Shelly,does she know that you are Manushi?" Aditya asked Anjali by rubbing her head.

Anjali shook her head,"Shelly was angry at me because I offended her and also snatched her to join in 'Talent competition'.She is so vicious.Just how did we failed to recognize her?"

Aditya pursued his lips in anger.He was eager to know why did Shelly killed Manushi but controlled himself not to ask her,"How did you become Anjali?"

"Yes,I also want to know.We even took a DNA test with Manushi's belongings which we preserved earlier.The result came clearly that there is no match between you two.Then how come you suddenly become Manushi?" Reyansh voiced out his thoughts.

Anjali gasped,"DNA test?"

Aditya know that Anjali was really angry this time seeing her incoherent words.

"My dear baby sister angel.I should have asked you before doing DNA test.The mistake is mine.Iam really sorry"

Reyansh almost fell down on the chair.

Is he imagining things?

What did he just heard?

Did the ice prince just surrendered to this little girl?

And what's with the words?

Anjali said ,"When I opened my eyes after I was stabbed by Shelly,I have already become Anjali.I think the real Anjali was dead and then my soul transmitted to her body"

No one spoke for few minutes.Both Aditya and Reyansh were registering on their mind just what she said.

Reyansh was the one snapped first,"Then?Are you..Are you ghost?"

Aditya also have same doubt as he stared at her.

Anjali controlled herself not to hit these two idiots,"Ghost?Ha,have you seen a ghost beautiful as me?"