Chapter 68

All three girls are in the party enjoying.But Anjali was waiting for an opputunity to take down Siyan Agnihotri.What they didn't know is that their other halves are also in the party.Arjun,Aditya,Reyansh,Ashok,Abhi and Karan are also in the party.

"Well Iam so sad" Arjun was sulking.Remaining people are looking at him like he grown two heads.

"Why?What happened?" Ashok asked him.

"Your sister my wife heartlessly throw me outside the room" Arjun replied.

"What?Who is your wife?She is only a kid.How she became your wife?" Aditya asked angrily.

'Arjun your tongue got slipped.Be careful or else he will kill you' Arjun thought.

"Just joking" Arjun replied awkwardly.But Aditya felt some doubt.

Arjun tried to stop Aditya from thinking by asking ,"Leave my matters.You and Reyansh are most popular of being a couple.Are you both really a couple?"

"What?" Aditya spitted out his drink,while Reyansh acting like he is shy.Reyansh started to tease Aditya "Darling you don't have to be upset. I will make sure to give you those all blue, green, red marks."

Aditya frowned and said, "Arjun can you throw him out of the car or I will do it myself."

Arjun smiled and replied to tease Aditya, "I don't want to meddle in between husband and wife."

Aditya frowned again and said, "Not you too."

Arjun enjoyed seeing Aditya annoyed which nobody could ever do. Upon hearing  Aditya's words, Reyansh again replied shamelessly once Arjun had done talking, "Darling what are you saying? Do you want to be a widower at this young age? I can't see you hurt from up there. My soul will be wandering around you as I know you can't live without me."

Aditya tried to get up.Reyansh asked "Where are you going darling?Are you leaving your poor lover here?" 

Aditya said "To hang myself on one of those trees."Aditya saw Siyan Agnihotri enjoying the party.He know Anjali will definitely here.But he didn't see her.He checked all the rooms.At the time three girls entered the party looking like models.Aditya face automatically turned towards Arjun who was looking at Anjali with shock.

These girls also noticed them and went to them.Arjun subconsiously removed the coat which he wear and put on Anjali legs.Anjali didn't say anything.Abhi and Karan also give their coat to his girlfriends and looking at them angrily.

"Why are you wearing dresses like this?" Abhi asked them.

"Do you want us to wear kurta dupatta for a party?" Geetha told them angrily.

"What Big boss you didn't say anything to Anjali?" Karan asked him.

"Of course she can wear anything but if anyone saw her in a wrong way then I will pluck his eyes out" Arjun replied smilingly looking at Anjali with lovesick puppy and whispered in her ears "Right wifey"

Everyone jaws dropped by hearing Arjun an cold hearted man uttering shameless words.Anjali just shrugged her shoulders.Aditya was fuming at anger.How dare this guy flirted with his sister in front of him.He looks at Arjun angrily.

Reyansh observed Aditya and shamelessly, "Darling don't be jealous by looking at the couples.So what? I will just sit in my darling's lap. Ohhh! How romantic! Also, think about the time we are going to spend together."

Aditya frowned again and said, "Will you just shut up."

Reyansh made a sad face and said, "ooops darling is upset. You can say this with little love in your voice. My heart is delicate to my darling shouting at me."

All of them laughed by looking at them.Anjali sent a message to Aditya to send these people to their homes to work out her plan.Aditya send everyone and he also act like he will send Anjali and Reyansh to their home.Everyone left.Aditya,Anjali and Reyansh are left.Arjun had a feeling that Anjali is going to do something and immmediately called her ,"Anjali do you reach the home?"

Anjali doesn't want to lie because he is her lifesaver and her husband and replied,"Iam in a mission right now.I will tell the details after completing this" and cut the call.

Siyan Agnihotri saw the fireworks delivery arrived. He grabbed two and ran towards the terrace with his friends following him closely with the rest of the fireworks.

Music volume was lowered, pausing everyone in disappointment and confusion then they heard Siyan, he was jumping on his toes shouting from the terrace, "Make some noise folk."

"Oh..." All cheered as loud as a thunder of the dark clouds in the sky.

The professors and many students' expressions were ugly but they couldn't possibly stand against the younger brother of the largest shareholder and director of the business school.

Siyan lit the firework in broad daylight of the summer under the blazing sun standing at the edge of the building in excitement.

He took a step back raising his head to watch but the next second everyone froze down on the ground. They forgot to breathe, their eyes widened at the unexpected event.

Sean suddenly lost his footing and fell down from the terrace. He felt his world turn upside down in a mere second. He could hear his heart rapping harder than ever.

He knew the fall is ending his life.

While the fireworks continued to blindly disappear in the bright cloudless sky, a few girls on the floor shrieked in fear, "Ahhhh..."

In just a second, the celebration was completely chaotic.