Chapter 61

Kranthi was shocked to see Anjali's name on the list.He dashed out of his room and went to meet Arjun.Arjun was currently talking with Ron about the upcoming bidding project of MIA group of companies.Both of them raised their head to see Kranthi's flustered look.

Arjun leaned back,gave a questioning look at Kranthi was interrupting them.

"Arjun,I think there is a mistake in the list" Kranthi pointed Anjali's name on the list indicating that was the mistake.Arjun indifferently gave him a look that he didn't understood what Kranthi was trying to say.

Kranthi heaved a deep sigh,"Can't you see Anjali name was here?"

Arjun looked at the list and nodded his head,"So?"

"What you mean by so?Why Anjali name was here.She was just an intern.In three days she will go back to continue her next semester.I dind't understand why her name was listed here" Kranthi know that MIA group of companies was associated with dealing with government in the matter of military weapons to avoid enemies to get their hands on those weapons.So many organizations are eyeing MIA group of company to get them under their wings.

MIA group of companies have all the resources except their IT department was yet to be upgraded.So they were looking to work with the top companies who can provide software to get protected not to leak their internal data.

"If Anjali participated,I know that she will definitely win the bidding but at the same time many people will start to show their interest on her to make her on their side.Who knows it might be lead her into dangerous situation" Kranthi showed his concern.

After so many years finally his friend found a person with whom he wants to spend his life.What if something happens to her because of this bidding?

Of course Arjun understood what was he trying to say,before he could finish his sentence the door opened revealed Aditya,"I will assist Anjali to create the software.That way no one will attack her.Our rival country is bidding the same project."

Arjun looked at Aditya thinking deeply.He added Anjali name in the team because he knows after three days she will escape his clutches so he use this bid to keep her by his side.Of course he knows with Anjali's talent she will surely win the bid at the same time she will attract enemies to recruit her.

Is she is under Rathore group of companies protection,he was sure that he will protect her.If she work along with Aditya,he also know that Aditya will protect her.But he didn't expect to receive such news about the people of the rival country arranged the companies to bid under their guidance.If it is them then Anjali's life might be in danger than he thought the other guy knows that she was involved with Manushi.

"Remove Anjali name from the list" Arjun said firmly which shocked Aditya.

Aditya didn't expect to him to say that,"Arjun why did you want to remove her name?"

"It might be a mistake they added her name.Anjali was just an intern and it's going to be end in three days.It will no be wise for her to join to create a software for this bid"Arjun said.

Aditya glared at Arjun before he could open his mouth Arjun interrupted him,"Director you must have lot of works to do.You can carry on"

Aditya left Arjun's room.He was really didn't understand what's going with his mind.Aditya felt that Arjun was the one who added her name on the list but why he suddenly wanted to remove her name?For what?

"Adi"

Anjali jumped in front of Aditya scaring the hell out of him.

"Woah,you are still the same Adi.Always getting scared like little kid" Anjali giggled seeing his reaction.

Aditya ruffled her hair,"You are still the same Ma- same girl.Always scaring me".

Anjali nodded her head.Ashok looked from afar that Anjali and Aditya were laughing with each other.Anjali was his god sister and Arjun was his boss also his best friend.How can he let the third person coming in between them.

He walked towards them and grabbed Anjali's hand,"Anjali come with me.Mom sent me your favourite snacks"

"Okay brother,let's go.Adi I will talk to you later" Anjali was almost dragged by Ashok.

Aditya raised his eyebrow.Mom?Brother?He thinks he will have long conversation with Anjali.

Ashok took her to the pantry and handed her the snack box which was given by his mother.Anjali was munching it happilt which brought a smile to his face.It was not bad to have cute sister like Anjali.

"Ah,I forgot to say.Mom asked you to visit home on this weekend to go shopping with you" Ashok wiped her mouth with tissue.

Anjali almost got choked,"Brother,Please tell her that my wardrobe in Rathore residence doen't have any more spaces with the dresses she brought me last time when I went shopping with her.And Iam going back to my hostel.You must have known the spaces in the hostel room right?Please ask her to stop buying me anymore dresses"

Anjali cursed Geetha for ditching her lasttime to go shopping with Abhi's mother saying that Geetha's wardrobe also got filled with dresses.Geetha pouted saying that she was scared of her future mother-in-law will buy expensive clothes and jewelleries.

Seeing Anjali's pleading face,Ashok pinched her cheeks,"Iam sorry.I can't help you with that.No one can stop mother.Having a daughter was her longtime dream.If there is no space in your room then you can keep those dresses in our home.Mom will be very happy if you stay there with her.She even prepared a room for you along with a seperate closet for you"

"Yeah I heard that" Anjali chuckled when she remembered how her Godmother was so excited saying that she specially designed her a room in Ashok home.

"Ah I forgot to tell you.I saw your name in the team participating the bidding for MIA group of companies"