Chapter 35

"Adi"

It is almost came as whisper other than Anjali,Arjun heard it clearly because she is standing next to him.Another person in the room heard it as well,he lifted his head to meet Anjali's watery eyes.It gave him a complicated feeling.He definitely heard her saying 'Adi'.

Perhaps he missed her too much so he started to hear things.He shook his head and continued to read the documents.Arjun looked at Anjali and he followed her gaze which landed on Aditya.Arjun frowned his eyebrow when he looked at Anjali who was on the verge of tears.Anjali realized what she was doing she averted her gaze from Aditya and ran away from the meeting room.

'Adi what is he doing here?'

Manushi's parents used to celebrate her birthday in the orphanage.Six year old Manushi was very happy to see the children around her age running and playing around.Whenever Manushi had free time she used to spend her days with the kids in the orphanage.

One day when she was playing with the kids,she saw a guy older than her sitting alone under the tree.Manushi was about to call him to play with her,but she was stopped by other kids.They said that the guy has a bad temper so everyone around here avoid him.Manushi looked at the guy she felt bad for him being alone.Her parents said that being alone is sad.

She slowly walked to him and aquats next to him.That guy seemed to notice her but he ignored her.Manushi tugged his sleeve,he turned to look at her only to see her small hands holding the chocolate.He looked at her and then the chocolate.Then he ignored her.

Manushi pouted her lips but didn't say anything instead she started to eat the chocolate and quietly sat next to him until her parents took her to home.Later,whenever Manushi visited the orphanage she saw that guy sitting under the tree.

She did the same thing as before.Sitting next to him ,tugging his sleeves ,handing him the chocolate when he ignored her,she ate the chocolate.

Sitting next to him ,tugging his sleeves ,handing him the chocolate when he ignored her,she ate the chocolate

Both of them enjoyed their company in silence.

It keep repeated for few days.One day when Manushi ran to see him but he is not there.Manushi thought he must be sleeping in his room so started to walk inside only to realise that she doesn't know where he sleeps.She scratched her head and started to search him.

Manushi was shocked to see the guy was bullied by others.They were beating and kicking him but that guy didn't even bat his eyes taking all their beatings silently.

"It's all because of you Manushi stopped playing with us."

"Yes,She used to give all of her things to us now she is not even talking to us"

"It must be you.I know you are jealous of us spending time with her.So you must have brain washed her to play with you"

Few kids were still beating him,Manushi run towards them and pushed the kids aside and said "Stop beating him.You all are bad guys"