Chapter 44

"Anjali,Ms.leela called you to the conference room" one of the guy informed Anjali when she was having her lunch with her colleagues.

"Ms.Leela?Anjali you have to be careful while meeting her" one of her colleagues said .Anjali asked "Why?I heard she became a project head despite of her young age"

"No wonder.You are so naive" Another one flickered her forehead.

Anjali rubbed her forehead,"How can you hit a girl?"

He couldn't help chuckle at her reaction and playfully hit other man,"Be careful,she is our lady boss"

Anjali rolled her eyes at his comment ,"I have finished my lunch.I will go to meet Ms.Leela"

She didn't even wait for them to say anything and left the cafeteria.

Anjali knocked on the conference hall.

When she heard a voice "Come in" she opened the door and went inside.Anjali was taken back to meet few people in the room other than Ms.leela.The lady sitting in the conference room looked elegant in her clothes.

"Ms.leela ,I heard that you have called me" Anjali stood in front of Ms.leela.

Leela looked at Anjali innocent face and feel jealous.Still she can remember the loving gaze on Arjun's eyes towards Anjali.

On what basis this little girl have the attention of Arjun?

Then what about her?

Four years ago,Leela first met Arjun in one of the party.He immediately caught her eyes.It was love at first sight for her.Before she could talk to him,he disappeared from the party.

The second time she met him was when her uncle met with an accident.Arjun came to visit him in the hospital.Leela was taken back to met him unexpectedly.She asked about him to her uncle then came to know that Arjun is the president of Rathore groups.

Leela took the advantage of her uncle who was one of the shareholder of Rathore groups and entered into the company only to make Arjun to fall for her.

After all who cam neglect the beauty like her?

How many men liked her in these years?But she was wrong.Not even once in these four years,Arjun looked at her.He didn't even spoke to her single word privately other than work related matters.

Without Ashok's permission Leela was not even allowed to enter Arjun's room.As far as she knows there is no women around Arjun,so Leela was rest assured to know that.But she started to panic when she saw a young girl alighted from the Arjun's car this morning.

The girl looked young and beautiful.In few years later she might be prettiest woman who can make men to stand in line to be with her.

Leela was sure Arjun have feelings for this girl so she started to ask around about Anjali who defeated Ron in hacking.

The alarm in her heart started to ring loudly.She has to do something so that Anjali will not get in her way.

Anjali was waiting for her response but she didn't get one.

"Ms.Leela?"

Leela coughed, "Anjali meet these two gentlemen.They came here to invest in the project B"

Anjali looked at the two foreign men who politely smiled at her.

Leela continued,"Today evening our president wants to have a meeting so can you please take them to hotel.Until our president reach there just accompany them.Once he reach you can leave"

Anjali felt uncomfortable.Why she should be the one to do these things.Isn't the work of Ashok or his assistant?

As Leela read her thoghts,she said "Our president Arjun went to meet another client nearby that hotel.Once he finish the meeting he will be there.You can take my take my assistant with you"

The doubt in Anjali's mind was vanished.She thought that Leela was looking out for her.

Anjali heard from her brother Ashok that Arjun have to meet the clients in private club.

"Okay Mrs.Leela" Anjali nodded her head and then turned towards the two men "Gentlemen this way"

The two of them shook their hands with Leela before following Anjali.

Leela's face held a sinister smile.She took her phone and sent a message to her assistant that Anjali was on her way.

"Let's see,after losing innocence Arjun will accept you or not"

Anjali kept waiting for Arjun with the two guys and Leela's Assistant.Looking at the two guys were drinking without any care.

Anjali looked at the Leela's Assistant asked about Arjun's arrival.The assistant gave the fruit drink to Anjali.But Anjali said no she was once learned lesson from the department feast.

Seeing her being alert mode made the assistant to make a move" It's fine.No problem"

She turned towards the tow guys and said" Our president is on the way.Let me call the attendant to prepare the food for you to eat.I will be back.If there is anything call me immediately"

Her words made Anjali to wonder whether she made any mistakes.

Why does she something bad going to happen?

After the assistant left the room the two guys talked slowly looking at her.She messaged the assistant but there was no reply from her.

Suddenly her phone ringed.The caller was Arjun when she was about to pick the call ,her phone was snatched by one foreigner.

He switched off the phone "Why are you looking at the phone instead of us?"

Anjali words caught up in her throat.Her intuition were right.She was fallen into their trap.

"Could you please give my phone back?The call just now from president Arjun.I have already informed him that Iam waiting for here.He must be here back for me"

The two men startled when they heard her.

After what Ms.Leela said that she is just an unknown intern who made her way to Rathore group by using unspoken method they relaxed.

Anjali tried to move towards the door but they caught hert wrist "Do you think you cam leave without our permission?"

Suddenly her hair grabbed by him "You think you can escape here?"

Anali scalp numb from the pain, she yelled"Leave me"

Anjali kicked one foreigner while falling on the ground he tore Anjali's left sleeve.Another one got angry seeing his partner for kicked.He slapped her hard Anjali head collided with the floor make her forehead to bleed.She bit her lip not to lose consciousness.Her whole body was paining like hell still she doesn't want to give up on her second chance to live her life.

She have a lot of things to do .She wants to know what happened to Manushi body?

Why everyone thinks that Manushi escaped from the police?

She wants to tell Aditya that she is Manushi?

Then to Arjun.

Anjali regained her strength and quickly took the beer bottle and hit him in his head.

The glass shredded on the floor with blood.

Anjali took the chance to open the door to ran out.Right after Anjali came out of the room she bumped into hard chest.She looked up and saw the familiar face and cried hard.