Chapter 17

"Do I really have to do this?" Reyansh was beyond annoyed that his father sent him to Talent competition as a guest to give price to the winners.

"Please behave.Don't forget that you are the heir of Rawat family" his father secretary warned him.

As a third heir of Rawat family Reyansh didn't follow his father's footsteps.The reason was because of his interest in cooking.He majored in culinary arts in france.Just four years ago he opened a restaurant and now it got very famous and opened several branches all over the world.He is the most favourable son of Rawat family so no one objected his wish.Today his father was supposed to be a guest but because of important meeting he couldn't able to attend so he asked Reyansh to go there.

After coming to the venue,he looked at the watch.There is a lot of time until the competition began.

"Let me use the washroom" Reyansh got up and walked towards the washroom.

On the other side,Anjali looked so calmed that frightened her friends.They know Anjali worked so hard in these days but still she is going to compete with 50 students who are excelled in their studies.

"If you don't know the answer,just faint on the spot.We will take care of the rest.Look over there,the ambulance is ready.Once you faint we will get ready into action" Karan patted her shoulder.

Anjali was dumbfounded by seeing the ambulance at school gate."Yes Anjali.Just faint on the spot.Let me teach you how" Geetha dramatically held her head and acted like she is going to faint.Before she fell down Geetha was caught by Abhi.

Geetha and Abhi was blushing.The remaining facepalmed themselves.

"You are Anjali right?" A girl seems to be the volunteer came to them."Yes it's me" Anjali replied politely to her.

"You registered at the last moment so you need to fill the form by yourself.Follow me" said that she started to walk.That girl and Anjali walked at the back of the building and stood infront of the room.The name pasted on the door as 'Student Registration Form'.

"Get inside and wait for few minutes.The other volunteer will help you to fill the form" The girl opened the door for Anjali.

As soon as Anjali went inside,the door got stuck.She tried to open the door but couldn't."Aish!It's locked" Anjali hit the door.

"Don't worry I will help you"

"Ahhhh" Anjali screamed on the top of her lungs as she heard the voice.She was too focused on opening the door as she failed to notice another stranger in the room.

"Why are you screaming?I just told you I will help you" he went towards her.

Anjali's mind went back to the department feast.What if the guy was sent by Padma.When he got near her,she gave him a punch on his stomach which made him lose his balance and he fell on the floor.

 "What the hell?" He was hissed in pain.

"Don't you dare to come near me" Anjali pointed her fist to him.

He doesn't know whether he should laugh or cry."Don't act like you want to help me.I know you are sent by Padma and Shelly.If you dare to move I will break your legs" Anjali said.

Reyansh was totally shocked by her.Is it wrong to help people in need?

Few minutes before he got a call so he went to the room to take.But who knows that he could be locked inside with this girl in a minute.

"I really don't know what you are talking about.I have changed my mind to help you.I have to leave.So now move back.Iam going to break the door" Reyansh asked her to move.He took few steps backwards and run towards the door to break it.

Suddenly the door got opened and he fell outside on the floor.Anjali couldn't supress her smile she burst into laughter.Reyansh never knew that in this life he did be laughed at by this little girl.

"What the hell are you doing with Anjali?" Karan pulled him to punch him when he saw the guy in the same room as Anjali.Before he could punch Anjali pulled Reyansh towards her.

"He was trying to help me" Anjali bit her lips controlling her smile."Helping you?" Pooja looked at him suspiciously.

"Hey what's wrong with you all?Is it a sin to help people?" Reyansh felt really bad, all he wanted to leave the room.

"Well leave it.How can you know that Iam locked here?" Anjali asked them."You have GPS clip on your hair clip.We got suspicious and enquired other volunteers about the registration.They said registration already done through online.So using GPS we find you" Pooja replied.

By listening their conversation Reyansh learned that someone intentionally locked her.

"Why did they do that?" Reyansh asked them."Why you still here?Aren't you leaving?" Anjali asked.Reyansh scoffed "How can you be heartless?You didn't even say sorry for punching me".

"Anjali you can punch people?" Geetha shocked."Did your brother taught you?" Karan asked thinking about demonic look on Rishi face.

"Wow my baby girl is so brave." Pooja patted her head.

"I think you guys are missing the point.I was the one who got hurt when I tried to help her" Reyansh pulled his hair in frustration.These people are praising her like she did a great job.

"You are also locked in the room.who told you to scare me?So we are even.Let's go guys." Anjali left with them.Reyansh blinked his eyes this is the first time in his 25 years of life he met people like them.

At the venue of Talent Competition

"How did she got out?"Padma said angrily."It was her luck.Let's see how she will humiliate herself in the competition.The class teacher will definitely regret."Shelly told her.They both sat in the middle of the audience.

Soon the contestants seated on the respective seats.

Reyansh come to the venue looking angered.His eyes caught Anjali on the stage.' is she participating?Let's see how can she perform' and smirked by looking at her.

The first round was based on finding the bugs in given period of time.Anjali finished it within 30 minutes normally it takes more than 1 hour.The audience gasped when they got to know her time limit.

The first round was completed with only 10 students who got selected from 50.Pooja and Geetha was so shocked seeing Anjali got passed the first round.

The second round was cyber defense.

Within 1 hour Anjali broke the defense and scored high.Everyone in the venue looked at her in Awe.How can she broke the defense in only 1 hour.The last time it was gone for three hours.

Reyansh was mesmerized by her performance.How her beautiful face looked more attractive when she was focusing .Reyansh doesn't know nothing about computers or the related things.He just came here because of his father's request.Who knows he could find something interesting here.

Only 5 students passed the second round.The third was to hack a system.It was controlled by high level hacker in 'Rathore group of companies' who was champion for eight consecutive years.No one could beat him except the president of Rathore industries i.e.., Arjun Rathore.

At the Rathore industries

"Do you think she will win" Ashok asked Arjun nervously.

"Didn't you see her performance in second round?" Arjun has to admit that his girl gave him a lot of surprises in the past few hours.

"Yeah but now she is going to face the second best hacker in the country" Ashok know the first was Arjun.

"I will bet on your new car that she will win" Arjun gaze never left Anjali in the screen.Ashok thought that his friend totally lost his mind.

Reborn HeiressOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara