Chapter 65

Shelly was in dazed,"What he mean by that?Is he saying that Manushi was dead so she will not appear here?Or is he saying that he don't make Manushi to appear here?"

At Rathore Company

Anjali was waiting for her name to be called to join the bid to create the software.But after so long there was no one came to her to inform about the meeting which was already started without her.

'Hmm.What's going on?Didn't Ashok brother said that my name was included in the team?'

Anjali decided to look for Ashok,but he was nowhere to be find.She wanted to ask Aditya,just then Anjali remembered that he went to visit Shelly.So Anjali decided to ask Kranthi.She went ti his room before knocking the door.

Kranthi eyes brightened as soon as he saw Anjali,"May I know the reason for the queen visiting this servant place?"

Anjali rolled her eyes at his comment.Kranthi knocked her forehead "Stop rolling your eyes at your elders"

"Ok Ok" Anjali rubbed her eyes,"I heard from Ashok that my name was included in the team to create software for the bid.Still now no one called me for the meeting.What's happening?"

Kranthi cursed that idiot Ashok.Just yesterday they took her name from the list.Even Aditya was angry at Arjun was removing her name from the list.He knows it's because Arjun was scared that the mysterious person from another country might target Anjali.

So both Arjun and Kranthi decided to keep Anjali away from that person.But who could have expected that idiot Ashok to open his mouth.

"Hello,why are you sleeping with your eyes open?" Anjali waved her hands in front of him.

Kranthi chuckled ,"Tomorrow is your last day in Rathore group as intern.Only the employees of this company can join the bid"

Anjali pouted her lips.She was really happy when she thought of showcasing her talent,she didn't expect everything to be gone in a minute.It's been a long time since she used her skills in talent competition.Right now she felt that huge opportunity was gone from her hand.

Seeing her sulking face made Kranthi to feel that he committed a huge crime,that he deserve to die.He remembered something so he quickly went to mini fridge and took the chocolate bar from it and hand it over to Anjali,"Here have it"

Anjali eyes instantly brightened making Kranthi to look dumbfounded.He just thought Ashok was pulling his leg when Ashok said that Anjali's mood immediately change once she saw chocolates.Kranthi was stopping himself not to laugh at her thinking that she was easy to handle like three year old.

Anjali obviously noted the teasing in his eyes,"I know what you are thinking.It's just became a habit"

"Yeah,ok ok.Now go back to your cabin.Iam afraid if Arjun knows that you are alone in my room,he might chop me into thousand pieces .So my highness could you please let this humble one to live some more years" Kranthi said dramatically.

Anjali glared at him grabbing the remaining chocolate bar in his hands and left the room.As soon she left his room,her colleague called her ,"Anjali,can you go and pick up our client from the airport.I have to go for the meeting.Iam running out of time.Can you please help me?"

"Sure,just send me the information" Anjali left the company in the cab.

When she reached the airport,the plane was already landed.The client was middle aged woman who is coming to Rathore group to finalize the project.

Anjali was rushing inside but she froze when she saw a guy trying to pickpocket someone's bag.She was almost scoffed still people are stealing in the broad daylight,that too in the airport with so many CCTV cameras.Thieves now a days are so brazen.

Anjali ran towards them and grabbed the man's wrist by her right hand and thief's hand by her left hand,"Hey what do you think you are doing?"

The thief didn't expect someone to interrupt him,he cursed under his breath before yanking her hands and ran towards the exit.

Anjali's hand was still grabbing the man's wrist,she turned to him and said,"Mister, how can you be so careless?Are you what four years kid?Letting others to rob you.What is the point being handsome?If you are not strong enough,people might take your things away from you"

She realized that she was late to receive the client,Anjali released his hands,"Be careful.Don't let other people to take your things away from you"

Liyan's whole body was shaking when he saw her retracking figure ,'How could it be?How?'

His assistant came back from the restroom but he was surprised to see his boss who was looking like he has seen a ghost.He went to him,"Boss?"

Liyan came back to his senses thinking he must have lost his mind, "Let's go"