Chapter 18

"I doubt Anjali won't make it in this round" Abhi spoke out of concern.They stopped eating and gave him a questioning look.

It was a break time for the contestants and audience to have lunch.Anjali was having her lunch with her friends who still couldn't believe that she passed two rounds.

"Why are you saying that?" Karan nudged him.

"Do you know who is organizing Talent Competition?" Abhi asked them."Anjali,Geetha and me are from another city so we don't know" Pooja said."Iam not in this country for a while so I don't know" Karan casually said.

"The organizer for this competition is Rathore group of companies.They are the number one cyber security and malware protection company.They also developing Apps,Mobile games etc..,They also have a top hackers in their company.During the competitiom they let the contestants to go one and one with their hackers.The hackers will be selected based on the scores of the contestants in the second round.

Our Anjali is currently higher than the other contestants.I think she will face Ron in the third round.He is the second top ranked hacker in the country.No one ever beats in hacking.Even Shelly couldn't handle him.She won because she was the one who lasted long among the contestants." Abhi shared the information which he know.

Karan dropped the spoon which he held in his hands.Pooja's mind went blank.Geetha blinked her eyes because she didn't understand what Abhi said.

"Shelly doesn't have talent.She just used some tricks to last long" Anjali said to them.She was the one who taught Shelly those tricks in her previous life.She was so stupid to let her enemy know the tricks.

"If Ron is the second best hacker then who is first one?" Anjali asked Abhi.

"No one knows about that person.He is a kind of mystery.Only that person can defeat Ron." Abhi replied."Anjali it's ok.If you don't win we are proud that you did your best" Geetha patted Anjali's head.

"Yeah we are really proud of you.So don't worry if you lose" Karan said to her.

"Guys stop being dramatic.If I win,I want you to fulfill my wish.If I lose I will fulfill each one of your wishes" Anjali tried to tempt them with offer.

"Are you sure?What If I ask you to date me?" Karan leaned on her shoulder and raised his eyebrow.

Pooja smacked his head "Stop shouting nonsense" She turned to Anjali "I will agree with you".Abhi and Geetha also agreed with her.All of them left the canteen.

Meanwhile in the Rathore industries

"Should I go easy on her?" Ron asked Arjun.

"No give your best" Arjun said to him."Are you sure?I heard you like her" Ron teased him.Arjun glared at Ashok who bend his head feeling guilty.

"You don't have to go easy on her.Just do your best" Arjun believed that Anjali can beat Ron in this round.

"I will do as you said but don't blame me if she cries after losing to me" Ron started to laugh.Arjun just smiled.

Talent Competition

The third round started .Every contestant in different room.They don't know with whom they are competing.Only the highest score contestant will be able to compete Ron because he is the top hacker.Anjali fingers typed so fast that no one couldn't be able to see her finger.

Ron smirked when Anjali tried to break the code.The smirk on Ron's face slowly start to fade.When he know he was going to lose and started to panic and his hand slipped for a second.

Anjali used that chance to hack the server and she did it within 30 minutes.

The crowd gasped.Thirty minutes?She defeated the god of hacking in only thirty minutes.Is she a human or a monster?Last year the last round went for more than 3 hours.But still the winner is Ron.How could she able to defeat him.

"Oh my god.I can't believe there would be a person other than Arjun can beat me.It's awesome" Ron said in admiration.

"Are you gone crazy?You are not upset for losing?" Ashok asked Ron in shock.

"Why should I?Arjun took 15 minutes to defeat me and she took 30 minutes.You guys are really match made in heaven.Can you introduce her to me?I want to know how she did it.How long she was into this field?"

Arjun didn't hear what they were saying.All his attention were only on one person.He never know in his life that someone can make him to lose his mind.He just want to ran over and hug her ,kiss her.

While in the venue of Talent competition

"Oh my god.Anjali won" Geetha jumped in happiness.Pooja was too emotional that she couldn't open her mouth to speak.Karan waved his hands at Anjali jumping up and down.Abhi was really surprised that Anjali beat god of hacker on just 30 minutes.

On the other side,Reyansh was confused.As far as he heard this round will go on for hours but why did it got over in 30 minutes."What happened?Why everone was shocked?Why the contestants are focusing on Anjali?If they do not concentrate don't they lose?" Reyansh looked around.

The assistant also shocked and he explained to Reyansh about the situation.Reyansh looked at Anjali who was sitting their like nothing was happened.He started to admire her more than before.

"This day should be written in history.No one ever dared to beat out Legend Ron.But one of the jaipur university student broke the record.Let's welcome our honorable guest Mr.Reyansh Rawat to give her an award" the host finished her speaking.

Anjali was shocked to see Reyansh who was walking up to her.Her mind recalled how she punched him on his stomach.Reyansh walked to her and give her the trophy.Anjali got the award in her hands but Reyansh didn't let it go.Anjali raised her eyebrow.

"Hey isn't that guy Anjali punched?" Geetha asked them."I think so but why is he the guest?" Pooja looked worried what if he gets angry at Anjali.

"What are you doing?" Anjali whispered to him."I want you to give me a food treat and I will let it go" Reyansh said to her."Are you gone mad?No I will not give you treat" Anjali tried to use her stremgth to pull the trophy out but Reyansh tightened his grip.

"Do you want me to tell everyone how you and your friends harrassed me?" Reyansh mischievously smiled at her.

Anjali was losing her patience.Everyone was wondering what the two were whispering with each other.She agreed to give him a treat.But he insisted her to buy food for ten times.Finally she agreed to this deal.

"Thank you miss Anjali for agreeing to teach me.Iam happy to be your student" Reyansh said in loud to clear everyone's doubts.Anjali's eyes widened in shock he winked at her before got down from the stage.

Anjali stomped her legs and went to her friends.All went to dinner.They were laughing and taking when Karan suddenly remebered the bet they had in the afternoon "You won the bet.So what is your wish?"

Anjali stopped eating "Hey why look so serious?" Geetha looked at Anjali's face which became darkened.

"I want you guys help me to find about Manu.I need to know what happened to her" Anjali dropped the bomb.