Chapter 5

I tried very hard to convince my father and brother to study at jaipur university.Because it was in another state.They don't want to leave me.At last,they give green signal.Also I have to live in college hostel.

I informed pooja and geetha about my decision to study.They had also decided to study with me.Actually they are worried about my broken engagement in the news.They think that Iam leaving this state because of my broken heart.

How can I tell them that I was so eager to meet my enemies of my past life.I also want to know how they are living in the past two years after killing me?How can I miss the oppurtunity to study the same college as my ex-bestfriend alias my killer was studying?

I was dumbstruck when the new of my broken engagement was published in the TV "Two influential family in the country broken off the engagement" 

Rich people sure gets lots of attention from the media.

After a month preparation of paper work we finally arrived at jaipur university.My brother make sure that three of them got to stay in same hostel room.

Pooja was interested in technology .So she applied for computer science same as me.Geetha doesn't give much thought about studies.She want to stay with us so she also taken computer science.

"Finally one of my dream come true" geetha circles around in the room.

"Your dream what's that ?" we both asked her.

"We three stay in the same college with same room and the next ones are flirting with boys,eating lots of food ,going for trips" She said making us to look at her with shock.

"Then what about studies?" I asked her.

"Who cares about that when my dad have lots of money.I will just get enough mark to graduate" geetha said.

"Ok let's enjoy our days in this university" I patted pooja's head.

"Now I want to find myself a boyfriend" geetha told us.

"Boyfriend?I thought you are chasing after a guy whom we met on the cafe" I asked her.

"Don't talk about him.He is already married and have two kids" she whined.

"Okay stop sulking.Let's find a charming boyfriend for you" and then we three hugged each other.

"Let's hope my upcoming days to fulfill my actual dream" I clenched my fist.

I will stay with you forever,trust me.

These words make me lost my life.I

I had to meet my ex-best friend shelly and proceed with my revenge.

"Iam back shelly and I will get what I have lost".

We slept and woke up in the morning .I got a call from my brother and he told me all the best for my first day of college.I woke pooja and geetha after we got ready we went to temple and then ready to go to college.

I woke pooja and geetha after we got ready we went to temple and then ready to go to college

Geetha dress

Pooja dress

Anjali dress

Anjali dress