Chapter 46

"I thought you will take me to your restaurant" Aditya poured the drink for himself.

Reyansh chuckled,"Why?After getting drunk to break the tables?"

The last time Aditya got drunk and he broke all the tables and chairs in his restaurant.

Aditya embrassed doing stupid things,"Hey,after that didn't I invested in your restaurant?"

Reyansh nodded his head,"Yeah you did.Because of you Iam going to start another branch near Jaipur university"

Aditya grip tightened at the name of Jaipur university,"Rey,What do you think about two people having same behaviour and same preferences?Almost like you believe that the two people are same"

Reyansh looked at Aditya,"Couples in love is the answer to your question"

Aditya almost throw the glass at Reyansh,"Not couples.It's like two people are same" Aditya gripped his hair in frustration,"Ugh,I don't know what to say"

Seeing him acting like manic,Reyansh thought he was already drunk,"Let's go.It's already past nine.Tomorrow ,I have lot of work to do"

Reyansh pulled him but was startled by the sound come from the next door,"Didn't they said this place is soundproof.Why don't they get the room for themselves"

Aditya felt his heart became restless,"Let's go.I don't want to hear them making out"

Aditya stood to leave.Reyansh followed him.When they came out of the door they saw a girl ran out of the room in a sorry state and bumped into the guy.

Later hugged and started to cry.

Aditya recognized her immediately,"Anjali"

Arjun saw the state she was in made his blood boiled.He took his coat to cover her body.He hugged her trembling body,"It's okay.It's okay.Iam here"

His heart felt it pinned by thousands of needles.Seeing her crying in his arms made to feel pathetic.Once again he failed to protect her.

Ashok eyes darkened seeing her crying.He guessed that she must have fought till the end.

Reyansh also recognised her and gasped when he saw her shirt was torn.He somewhat guessed what would have happened inside the room.At the same time everyone stood there heard a man running out of the room shouting,"Girl,Where do you think you can escape?"

Foreign man was stopped to see the president of Rathore groups hugging that girl in his arms.He thought he was screwed.

Didn't Ms.Leela said thet she was just a nobody?

Then why the president holding her like she was his dear life?

"Did you catch her?Bring her here.I want to cut her hands and legs" Another foreigner came out of the room holding the tissue on his forehead trying to stop the blood.

Before he could read the situation he was kicked to the floor.

"Who the-" before he could finish his words he was kicked again by Aditya.

All Aditya could see was red.

He keep on kicking the foreigner.No one presented there wanted to stop him.

It felt like he deserved to get beaten.

Arjun carried Anjali in his arms wanting her to take away from this place.Anjali eyes caught Aditya who was violently kicking foreigner even though the latter was fainted.

She was surprised to see Aditya here.

Anjali was scared what if he killed him.She doesn't want Manushi's only family to be rot in jail because of her.Anjali tugged at Arjun and pointed him to take her over there.Arjun obediently listen to her and walked towards Aditya.

Another foreigner already knelt down feeling scared that he might be next one.

Kranthi punched him on the face making the foreigner to faint.Anjali and Arjun stood in front of Aditya didn't stop beating.

Anjali called his name,"Adi,It's enough"

Aditya couldn't listen to her.He felt that this scumbag tried to violate Manushi not Anjali..At the thought of crying Manushi made him lose his mind.Anjali asked Arjun to put her down..

Even though Arjun doesn't want her to talk to this guy but still he listened to her.

Anjali tried to use her strength to stand in front of Aditya,"Adi ,please.Can you stop?Manushi is waiting for you to help her bring justice.If you go to jail who will help her?"

Her words made Aditya to stop kicking Froeigner.Aditya raised his head to look at her bloodied face Manushi image crossed in Anjali's face.

"Manu" he caressed her cheeks.

Aditya vision started to bury and fell on the floor.

Reyansh caught him and looked at Anjali,"I will take care of him.You go to the hospital first"

Just then Anjali noticed Reyansh.Seeing him holding Aditya,she thought they might be acquaitance instead of friends.

Before Anjali could reply Arjun carried her once again and started to walk towards the entrance.Strangely his body scent made Anjali to relax.Maybe she felt that she was safe her eyelids became heavy and she fainted.