Chapter 60

In Another Country

"Boss,our people in India was caught by military.New chief general was appointed and our men were arrested.Currently they are under investigation.If we make another move,our side will face lots of loss" Assistant mike informed to the man who was facing the french window,admiring the sunset.

His facial features were so sharp and handsomeness make many girls to drool.His green eyes make any girls heart beat to rise.No one in that country can compare to this man.Even many men are jealous of his body and handsome face.Drenched in the sunset,his view was breathtaking.

A small chuckle escaped from his lips,"It seems Indian military becoming stronger than we expect.If we can't touch the military now ,then we can use another method" He walked towards the sofa and sat elegantly.

Mike poured the red wine on the glass and hand it over to him.He gracefully twirled the wine and showed his devilish smile,"MIA group of companies announced that they are going to buy the best software for their company to avoid getting hacked by enemies.Ask our poeple to participate in it"

"MIA group of companies?I heard that they are mostly dealing with government to ship their weapons via seaways.Making them to associate with us will be useful for future aspects" Mike was totally admired his boss to come up with another method in a little time.

"Boss,I will tell the people in India to arrange it as soon as possible" Mike informed him and rushed outside with so much enthusiasm.

He walked towards the window holding the glass of wine.His mind drifted to the past like the beautiful sunset.

How he wish....

India

Shelly shrieked and the phone on her hand was slipped down.The words on the phone made her whole body to tremble.

"Dear cousin,Are you living happily after killing me?"

What was that?What did mean by that?

Shelly took the mobile trying to switch it off but she couldn't.She quickly removed the battery and throw it on the floor breaking it into pieces.Shelly walked back and forth biting her nails panicked.She remebered it clearly,'Dear cousin' Which means it's sent by Manushi.

Manushi?How could it be possible?

Shelly grabbed her hair in frustration,"No,No.Someone must have played prank on me" But no one knows Manushi was dead.Even her dead body was taken care of by his people.Then who could have sent this?

Other than two people who kidnapped Manushi,no one knows what really happened that day.'I killed her with my own hands.I stabbed her chest with the dagger.She fell on the florr in the pool of blood right in front of me.I still remembered that day as clean water.All my anger and sufferings were end that day'

Who was Manushi?

She was just an orphan who was living at Shelly's family roof.At first Shelly liked to be with Manushi because she felt pity for her losing parents at young age.She truthfully considered Manushi as her sister and best friend.

As they grow up together,Shelly saw how people adored Manushi not her.Even her own parents started to speak highly of Manushi for her acheiving high ranking in academics.

The most annoying person was Aditya.He was like a dog always following Manushi wherever she goes,he follows her.Shelly tried to befriend him,so that many girls will be envy of her like Manushi.To her disappointment not even once he tried to talk with her or to be her friend.

In his eyes,there was no one other than Manushi.Aditya was like a knight always protecting Manushi.Shelly even suspected that maybe Aditya like Manushi but later she comes to know that she was wrong.

Aditya just treated Manushi as his sister.One time Shelly tried to call him 'Adi' like Manushi but she didn't expect him to behave violently to her saying that Shelly has no rights to call him 'Adi'

One day Aditya came to meet Manushi with his two other university friends to inform her that he was going to attend some competition which held in another city.Shelly was presented that day when he came to see Manushi.But Shelly's eyes landed on the handsome guy whose smile took her breath away.Shelly felt that she can't took her eyes away from that guy named Atharva.

It was love at first sight for Shelly.She informed Manushi that she fell in love with that guy,so she asked Manushi to help her asking Aditya to bring Atharva whenever they went out together.

Stupid Manushi immediately agreed.But later Shelly came to know that Atharva was fallen for Manushi the same day she has fallen for Atharva.Even thinking about that now Shelly felt that someone clutching her heart in their hand.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she started to think what if Manushi was still alive?

Shelly was sure that Manushi was dead.With her own eyes she saw Manushi's lifeless body was taken away by two people.

Then how is it possible for Manushi to hack my mobile?

Shelly walked to her closet and opened the secret drawer to take the other mobile which she used three years ago to contact him.She doesn't have any idea whether she can able to contact him or not.

Shelly was hoping to reach him through call,when she was about to contact him,suddenly Shelly remembered his last words,'If you contact me ever again,maybe that will be your lastday.So if you want to live,don't ever contact me unless it's about Manushi.Even though I can't be sure that I will not kill you'

Shelly sat on the floor with trembling body.She was confused whether to call him or not.